Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Codex Of Excalibur Prime?

Snisify

It's been suggested a few times that it's the nicest solution to the people griping about founders gear. "Out of sight, out of mind."

If you can see it, every time you visit your codex, and it's just there TAUNTING you, yeah, that can be annoying.

If it's not, you may never even know it exists. You can't get upset about not having something you don't know exists.

If you do know, not having it there is useful to you(you don't need it cluttering up your codex anyway).

Also, the entry, last I checked, is identical to the one for excal, save for the image used. So, fret not, you're not losing out on anything.

Guess it finally happened... DE has said a few times in the PS4 section how showing founders items to PS4 players wasn't considerate, or something like that (Cuz, you know).  Then again, I can see all the other (now) non-obtainable weapons listed in the codex as well, so maybe its unrelated.

Kinda surprised that they took him away from PC players as well, but I guess it will help reduce those "Where can I get excalibur prime" threads that pop up often enough. 

The simplest solution is to simply let everyone fill out their codex entries for founders gear by letting them take pictures of founders with the codex scanner.

"Hold still, I'm scanning you. Need 19 more after this, so if we could go ahead and just delay the mission for the next 5 minutes, that'd be great."

The simplest solution is to simply let everyone fill out their codex entries for founders gear by letting them take pictures of founders with the codex scanner.

This appeals to my vanity.

*Readies Excal prime, Braton prime, Lato prime, Skana prime loadout*

Well, I guess when DERebecca told several people that founders exclusives will be removed from PS4 codex she wasn't deceiving us. Turns out they decided to do that to PC version too, no?

I'd imagine Lato and Skana prime will be removed too.

As for other items that are unobtainable they are not permanently unobtainable.

Come to think of it, I remember mentioning replacing Heavy Caliber art. Is it changed on PC???