Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflicts Make Them Unplayable. Radical Solution.

Cemges

We spend more time conflicting than playing, making them obsolete, just a major annoyance. Here's how to fix: 

Multiply needed resources by 100. Yes, 100. Otherwise a single person can contribute enough resources to build one. Maybe by 1000, even. 

Give the victor control over dark sector for a week, they need to be able to hold it in hand for some time and profit after fighting a long fight. 

Limit total amount of conflics on solar chart. Not more than half of them should be contested at once. 

That one goes without saying: Mission pay is what you were promised at beginning, changes after that can't apply. 

This solution is too radical but makes perfect sense still.

Edited by Cemges

I agree but I think it is a bit too radical. I would say have the Towers unable to be attacked anywhere from 3 to 7 days.

Although instead of just a flat out higher resource cost and since there are blue prints for the towers, have different strength towers. The cheapest has a protection of 3 days before it can be attacked and the most expensive goes up to 7 days, scaling exponentially in price of course.

That way people can actually play the missions instead of the stupid conflict missions. The conflict missions are ok but since there are only 2 enemies (drones and fusion moas) and the sectors, it gets really boring really fast.

I agree but I think it is a bit too radical. I would say have the Towers unable to be attacked anywhere from 3 to 7 days.

too radical. Try 1-2 days. Since we already have to do the 24 deploy which is a pain in the butt. Or even better just have the solar rail deploy 48 hours.

Drastically increasing rail cost and decreasing repair cost and health would be enough. This way attacker will think twice before wasteing recources.

Right now rails are cheap as garbage. There is no drawbacks of failure. If it was destroyed just buld another one and keep blocking dark sectors with your ego.

I'd prefer for the fighting period to be 36 hours, and then the cool off period to be 48 hours.

With the shorter fighting period, it gives people more incentive to be getting their runs in and taking the fight to the opponents.

With the longer cool off period, the victor has 48 hours to exploit the Dark Sector and get as much resources and credits as they can before the fighting continues, but also gives them a bit of a breather.

Right now it's practically every single night I get online I'm having to run sabotage raids and I haven't had a chance to actually enjoy the fruit of my labors.

I hate the solar rails and dark sector. No damn end game! More grinding and useless conflict that has boring missions. 

I ignore those features as if they don't exist in the game. I can not express how angry I'am with the solar rails and dark sector. I would use very abusive language towards DE to describe my distaste with those features. 

Edited by Mythblaze