Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: Spare Parts

Sphirical

The wording on spare parts is messed up. Before I think it used to say upon the sentinels death it would have a chance to drop something rare. The fact that it got changed leads me to believe that it should increase drop rates, will need confirmation from DE though

Or, you know, do the most logical thing and test to find out yourself rather than hope DE sees this.

But how do you test RNG?

Even if you come up with some sort of data after 10+ hours of recording data, it's still random data. You can't just assume a trend exists.

But how do you test RNG?

Even if you come up with some sort of data after 10+ hours of recording data, it's still random data. You can't just assume a trend exists.

Its better to test and see if there is a trend, rather than hope DE will see this and hope they respond before the topic gets buried. DE doesn't/can't respond to every topic. :P

Edited by Pizzarugi

But how do you test RNG?

This is just about how all of science is done. Statistical analyses tease out meaningful patterns even where is a significant amount of noise.

This is just about how all of science is done. Statistical analyses tease out meaningful patterns even where is a significant amount of noise.

Meaningful patterns over a large data sample, 10 hours of play time from a single person probably wouldn't be considered as such. 

I've just been using it anyways.  You can easily fit on a sentinel and still have pretty much everything you need for it to function well.

Edited by Aggh