Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Assassin?

CryoTeknix

I was running a rail and all of a sudden the screen starts to blink, then I thought to my self, o great, an assassin, but ive never seen this one before, I didn't catch the name but it looked infested and it said something about phorid, im almost 100 % sure it wasn't the harvester, grustrag 3, or stalker.

can anyone clarify what it was?

I was running a rail and all of a sudden the screen starts to blink, then I thought to my self, o great, an assassin, but ive never seen this one before, I didn't catch the name but it looked infested and it said something about phorid, im almost 100 % sure it wasn't the harvester, grustrag 3, or stalker.

can anyone clarify what it was?

You sure it wasn't stalker? Stalker complains about killing Phorid very frequently for me.

I wish there was infested assasin though, maybe an infested tenno that lost selfcontrol? although I think acording to lore we are immune to infestation or something

This Typhus warframe in concepts would be good as assasin, I just cant imagine him as a tenno :/

Edited by RedNerd

I didn't get a picture but im trying to replicate it, I was looking at the council chat and someone else says they saw it too, and by infested I meant that the head looked like an infested bubble with stench marks coming out

although it could of been the stalker, usually im able to kill the stalker pretty easily, but it wouldn't take any damage and it killed me instantly when I had rhino with max iron skin with max redirection and vigor

also, I regarded it as a bug but maybe it was done on purpose, one of the people from the opposing clan was taunting me and their name was in blue, and then shortly after I think the same clan name appeared in red ( not sure if it was the exact same but it had the same clan tag thingy ie. -gw-)

also, I regarded it as a bug but maybe it was done on purpose, one of the people from the opposing clan was taunting me and their name was in blue, and then shortly after I think the same clan name appeared in red ( not sure if it was the exact same but it had the same clan tag thingy ie. -gw-)

It must be peeveepee !

What if the Rails got their own version of Stalker?

DUN DUN DUN.

Nah- Stalker appears on the Rail missions too.

as soon as I can get it to happen again I will post a video or screen cap

I don't want people to think im insane lol

*pets* owo

Edited by Yazyflame

why you got to do that? That theme gives me nightmares.

Seriously though, the stalker comes in this gastly smoke, it could just be that he wasn't properly loaded.

I know what you mean, I was unable to go to sleep as a child when I heard that theme

I can confirm that it's the stalker.

He looks like an infested dude when on the animated teleconference mini screen.

When he first came after me after update 12, I thought it was some new über infested boss but when he died, he gave me a despair... So I can confirm that it is the stalker with a very cool infested look which was implemented since they replaced 2D static teleconferencing with 3D animated teleconferencing.

I can confirm that it's the stalker.

He looks like an infested dude when on the animated teleconference mini screen.

When he first came after me after update 12, I thought it was some new über infested boss but when he died, he gave me a despair... So I can confirm that it is the stalker with a very cool infested look which was implemented since they replaced 2D static teleconferencing with 3D animated teleconferencing.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thought who looked infested.

I've never heard this from anyone else.