Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You Shadows Of Vengance, We Miss You.

Ameretat

It won't. The number of players who actually read the forums is minimal in comparison to the overall number of players. People are going to get in-game, see the high taxes, and support the challengers simply because they're offering lower taxes.

That's the nature of the system, and an appeal on the forums isn't going to stop that.

You couldn't be more wrong.

They will see the battle pay, and go for the higher one. That's how Eclipse kept Sinai despite its starting handicap.

You couldn't be more wrong.

They will see the battle pay, and go for the higher one. That's how Eclipse kept Sinai despite its starting handicap.

Indeed, sadly most people see short term gain and get blindsided by it.

I should probably know the term (Psych Major) but it eludes me...Oh wait, greed. That was it ^^

I root for clans that act like Villains because it takes serious balls to win in those conditions.

Not really, no one participates in running the rail sabotage, only clan/alliance members so it's rather which is the most powerful that wins.

The short term gain thing was already an issue when the whole solar system swept towards Grineer with Harvester hunts, and then afterwards towards Corpus with the G3, ruining established farming places by switching their faction or cutting into rare enemy spawn locations like Phobos (Arid Grineer), Jupiter (the Detron Crewmen etc) or Earth.

I was pretty disappointed that we didnt get Arid Corpus units, to be honest.

In short, the majority of people are stupid and greedy.

Not really, no one participates in running the rail sabotage, only clan/alliance members so it's rather which is the most powerful that wins.

The point of outside involvement working like it does is that you can neither count on it to come in droves or never come at all. It's always going to be a big ol' question mark since it is something outside of either combatting clans control.

DE making the Rail Sabotage missions completely worthless on a personal level aside - I treat the issue that way as a rule of thumb. To me, personally, it is more interesting to watch a clan do as it wants and then prove it deserves to through it's actions then it is watching a clan fall in line and try to please everyone for no other reason than "Don't attack us please."

Villain clans > Clan without a personality.

Of course, on the other hand I also firmly believe that Hero Clans > Clan without personality too.

I'd rather see Clans make the process of dealing with them into something interesting. I want to be able to root for a Clan I like and I also consider it a sign of a successful clan to see players who are hyped and proud to take part in that 'show' they put on.

bloody amateurs that cant handle competition.... u think everything in this world is free? do you open your house to the public and invite people to have a meal every single day for free? jesus... its only 10% and u are screaming? 10k-10% u get 9k and u are whining? please dude, grow up..

bloody amateurs that cant handle competition.... u think everything in this world is free? do you open your house to the public and invite people to have a meal every single day for free? jesus... its only 10% and u are screaming? 10k-10% u get 9k and u are whining? please dude, grow up..

Dark Sectors are pretty new. Everyone is equally amateur.

Being a part of eclipse... I can straight out tell you that our alliance members are doing most of the work.... We did 400% damage during the first 3 days of Dark Sectors. 360% was done by our members. 40% of the damage by the public.  That is why we rock :) We got hardcore players/clans playing for us.

Being a part of eclipse... I can straight out tell you that our alliance members are doing most of the work.... We did 400% damage during the first 3 days of Dark Sectors. 360% was done by our members. 40% of the damage by the public.  That is why we rock :) We got hardcore players/clans playing for us.

Interesting... Do you have the numbers for the last Sinai conflict ?

Last Sinai conflict, in 48 hours we did 50% damage, while Dark Echelon did 8-9%. and that 50% damage was still mostly alliance members grinding the rail, and I love them for that : )

Edited by akrasul

That Sinai battle was won mostly through battle pay, Eclipse was putting up battle pay at 10k-15k at 500-1,000 tickets. Eclipse probably spent 50 million credits (at a minimum probably more) to hold Sinai. So clans/alliances that think they can hold a dark sector without taxes are going to realize that it will be impossible.

That Sinai battle was won mostly through battle pay, Eclipse was putting up battle pay at 10k-15k at 500-1,000 tickets. Eclipse probably spent 50 million credits (at a minimum probably more) to hold Sinai. So clans/alliances that think they can hold a dark sector without taxes are going to realize that it will be impossible.

Exactly, do u think its easy to win a war when we are at 59% and the challenger is 100%? We grinded like mad and donated like mad to win that war in Sinai. Its our hard earned effort and credits that allow us to hold tat rail

I couldn't careless now-a-days if they add a 20%-0% tax, but when you stop me farming on the dark sector. That really ticks me off.

Could we have at least 1 day where we don't have 1 greedy &#! alliance trying to take over everything?

Hate Dark Sectors. It's just a system which insights anger. I mean I'm not forced to do them but it's great when I need to farm keys... and more keys farmed works out as more runs for you guys.

There aren't winners here in the conflicts only losers.

Also...

I'd like to see some Cross-Alliance team work to stop idiots from manipulating people. I hate people who lie.

Edited by Sutherland

I keep hearing greedy alliance this greedy alliance that. I haven't seen any of this greediness so far. The alliances that have 0% tax rate so far couldn't muster up any battle pay at all. If they do have a very low tax, the battle pay has been extremely low.

Then there is eclipse, who has a decent to high tax rate, yet when the time comes, they offer like 10-15k battle pay for like 2000+ tickets. Take a look at sinai last night for an example with each run only takes like 1-2 min tops to do with a speed frame.

For the average joe who just wants to farm and grind non-stop then ya with the dark sectors in conflict a lot, its frustrating. But for people who play it for what it is, there are winners and losers.

Edited by birdei

I keep hearing greedy alliance this greedy alliance that. I haven't seen any of this greediness so far. The alliances that have 0% tax rate so far couldn't muster up any battle pay at all. If they do have a very low tax, the battle pay has been extremely low.

Then there is eclipse, who has a decent to high tax rate, yet when the time comes, they offer like 10-15k battle pay for like 2000+ tickets. Take a look at sinai last night for an example with each run only takes like 1-2 min tops to do with a speed frame.

For the average joe who just wants to farm and grind non-stop then ya with the dark sectors in conflict a lot, its frustrating. But for people who play it for what it is, there are winners and losers.

I'll put it like this.

You own a rail. In a completely idealistic world (which will never happen.)

People who claimed the rail just sticked to that rail and no conflicts ever really happened. The alliance attacking wouldn't have to waste credits building a solar rail or waste credits when that rail gets damaged.

When you conflict with another alliance you're wasting your own credits claiming it and the alliance claiming that land.

You prevent people from getting items/resources and void keys which can be used in runs with other players helping them farm gear.

There aren't really any winners because in the end both parties have given players battle pay to fight for their cause and most likely also have to waste more credits repairing the goddarn thing before some other ja decides to fight again.

I mostly stick to my principles when fighting for a side, and about 9/10 times I will support the person who already owns it. Really hate all of this nonsense. It really just seems that it'll end up putting more cracks in the community.

I'll put it like this.

You own a rail. In a completely idealistic world (which will never happen.)

People who claimed the rail just sticked to that rail and no conflicts ever really happened. The alliance attacking wouldn't have to waste credits building a solar rail or waste credits when that rail gets damaged.

When you conflict with another alliance you're wasting your own credits claiming it and the alliance claiming that land.

You prevent people from getting items/resources and void keys which can be used in runs with other players helping them farm gear.

There aren't really any winners because in the end both parties have given players battle pay to fight for their cause and most likely also have to waste more credits repairing the goddarn thing before some other ja decides to fight again.

I mostly stick to my principles when fighting for a side, and about 9/10 times I will support the person who already owns it. Really hate all of this nonsense. It really just seems that it'll end up putting more cracks in the community.

but thats the whole premise to the dark sectors, its a battle to see who can hold the territories. Like I said, people are playing it for what it is and not what its not.

Higher Tax = more Battle Pay, more Battle Pay = More Plays

I think Eclipse has waaay to much CR on their hands, so thats why they were able to "invade" like.. 60% of the Solar System on the first day.

Some rails were abandoned after the first 48h or conflicts.

A rail on venus isn't that lucrative, one on somewhere else way more.

So Eclipse did a job, we weren't aware of yet: Figuring out, which node is the best (in fact: efficient) to keep.

Since some of their rails vanished, they can concentrate on the remaining - with results.

25k Battle-Pay - why not? Cash is Cash and some just don't get the concept.

25k on a ( unconflicted ) DS run per 5 waves - subtracting 15% tax = 21k for me. (use a booster for epic cash )

Do that for hours straight and you'll end up with loads of CR. My budget went from 160k to 400k in just a couple of hours.

And that rail wasn't even tax-free, lol!!!

In the end, I paid my taxes for the battle pay, which is now active. Happy Hunting.

Play more, pay more, get more - like interrest on a bank.

Exactly, do u think its easy to win a war when we are at 59% and the challenger is 100%? We grinded like mad and donated like mad to win that war in Sinai. Its our hard earned effort and credits that allow us to hold tat rail

Well, yes, I do, because the current system heavily favours holding multiple rails at once by allowing them to support each other with taxes, as well as making it more difficult for the opposition to avoid helping them while trying to gather credits for their own battle pay.

think about it, short term battle pay, you do it for hundred of times of that 10k - 15k credits per run, and each run cost only around 1-2min.

However, even if the 0% tax challenger win, we have to actually do long survival/def run in order to get 10k or less credit per run. And how many of us here actually willing to do survival/def over and over again hundred of time in comparison to dark sector run (which cost only 1-2 min) 

So if you claiming people who support high battle pay despite the high tax are greedy. Well think about it, sure they might be greedy (everyone is)  but it's a more profitable choice. Also, who care being greedy in a game.