Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto-Skin

Crimistin

My favorite colors are Green and Gold. And I missed the dang Shamrock Color pallet. Hey we all miss stuff but it's part of the game, part of many games actually.

Wrong!

Better make a thread about how x days arent enough to actually buy something....

Just sent them a support message. Couldn't help but notice a lot of the other guys were Founders too. No reason to complain when you have it already, right? Thanks again for supporting me man.

lol what does being a Founder have to do with getting the Proto-Skin? Founders didn't get it free or get a discount on it. Sure I have the skin but you know what I don't have? Braton or Lato Vandal, Snipetron, Snipetron Vandal and the Strun Wraith. I don't have any of the special accessories from the Ember or Rhino Prime Access packs. I missed out on the Snipetron, Vandals and Strun Wraith. There's plenty of things I've missed out on. I don't cry about it and then only seem content when someone else agrees with me. You wanted to find out if others thought 7 days was too short, seems the majority don't except for the guy who travels a lot for work. Same thing goes for him, he has to travel a lot and he missed out. C'est la vie.

lol what does being a Founder have to do with getting the Proto-Skin? Founders didn't get it free or get a discount on it. Sure I have the skin but you know what I don't have? Braton or Lato Vandal, Snipetron, Snipetron Vandal and the Strun Wraith. I don't have any of the special accessories from the Ember or Rhino Prime Access packs. I missed out on the Snipetron, Vandals and Strun Wraith. There's plenty of things I've missed out on. I don't cry about it and then only seem content when someone else agrees with me. You wanted to find out if others thought 7 days was too short, seems the majority don't except for the guy who travels a lot for work. Same thing goes for him, he has to travel a lot and he missed out. C'est la vie.

His point was that the people giving him a hard time about missing out on things were those who had them.  I'm sure you weren't happy about missing out on the things you did, nor would these guys be happy about missing out on the skin if they had.  I don't have a ton of the exclusive content, because I play on PS4.  It wasn't offered.  Oh well.  You're right when you say "c'est la vie."  However I don't see why everyone feels the need to rail on him because he's disappointed, and wished he'd had more time.  I actually did get the skin,  but I would have been severely annoyed if I had missed out because I have to travel a lot.  My point was that a simple solution would be to add these things to the website to purchase.  Everyone can access the web anywhere at any time these days.  Just because I can't play all day, every day doesn't mean I haven't supported this game ... and thus deserve the opportunity to get some of the exclusive stuff.  I've sunk a lot of money into this game ... Way more than I have any other game.  I've played it as often as humanly possible since I got my day-one PS4.  I don't think I should have to miss out on something because I have to travel a lot.  Is that really so difficult to understand?