The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Games ?

Otakuwolf

Does anybody play other online games beside Warframe ? If you do, which ones ?

I was used to play TF2 but i stopped after it drowned into greedy milk, now besides Warframe i sometime play Hawken too hoping it "gets better" (it doesen't seem to).

What "other" games do you play ?

Edited by Otakuwolf

I play many other games, some with my friends and some just for fun.

The three games I play as sort of "main" games right now are Warframe, Wakfu, and Vindictus. On the side I also play APB: Reloaded, Garry's Mod, Tribes Ascend, and sometimes Hawken or CS:S if my FPS friend feels up to it.

Outside of Godhand, StriderHD, Ninja Gaiden2&3RE,  Naruto Ultimate Ninja3, Vanquish... I don't play much else...Soul Sacrifice and Shinobido 1&2 from time to time. To be honest I have barely played any of these games since Warframe came to my attention last June.... This is the main game for sure.

L4D2 and Sanctum 1 & 2, always.  Hawken seems okay but I don't think I'll be able to find the motivation to play it much.  I had high hopes for Villagers and Heroes, but alas, it's garbage like everything else.  I can't get past the controls.  Why do so many fully 3-D games not have a friggin free look with the mouse/joystick?  WHY?  What is this?!  The stone ages?!!  If Villagers and Heroes just emulated WF controls, I might have gotten into it.  Move with keys, look with mouse.  Or move with one stick, look with other.  HOW HARD IS THAT??  Ok, that's my rant for today.

Oh, a little tangent, even though it's not a multiplayer game: anyone who has not played The Plan should do so.  Small, free download, you can play it in 5 min, and it will change your life.

I don't play any other online games. I hate people, and right now I tolerate the ones in Warframe.

Aren't I a bundle of joy?

Yes, well not joy.

But believable truth.

P.S.: I hate people to.

Edited by Utarious