Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Change My E-Mail?.....

CrimeHole

Question

Okay...I hate to say this knowing how much i love the game but....The fact that i can't change my E-mail's just pathetic...It's a Vital thing for matter of security...I recently lost my E-mail SOMEHOW and i can't access it until it's verified that I AM the owner of the account, YET the other accounts i had linked are ALSO Blocked...and i can't access them....After hours of trying to figure everything out...I couldn't do much...i tried everything, So i acted fast in fear of someone else trying to get into my private stuff. I went and changed everything, From credit card to games....I stumble here to see that i can't change My E-mail, AS EXTREME as these actions might seen it is necessary....So, Is it really true i can't change my E-mail?

Edited by CrimeHole

6 answers to this question

After hours of battle against the clock i got Both my accounts back....It turns out someone DID SOMEHOW get into my account info (Even tho i am like a hungry dog with my info~I don't lend any to any lose ears but mine). I manage to counter it with crazy determination, Right now i feel like a badass for a simple thing which turned out being a 2 hour battle with long lasting back pain as my battle scars to show off. IN CONCLUSION EVERYTHING'S OKAY AGAIN....thanks for the concern anyhow :>

Edited by CrimeHole