Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Challenged By Angry Joe Army

SolidSp33d

Why, exactly? I'm not sure we're being $&*^s about it and we tax our own members more than other Tenno.

I can confirm this (20-25 towards non-members - up to 75% towards members), rail maintenance is "taxing" after every rail gets pounded every step of the way.

Gratz Eclipse! I was hoping for an interesting watch but you guys are too large to fail. The landslide was crazy. Still waiting for potential challenger that can actually win against you guys or be competitive at least. 

Other shoe will drop eventually.

A pair of shoe. Let say Eclipse one of those shoe. Then, we need another shoe that is identical and become a pair of rival shoe. Could you be our missing shoe?

True, it would've been wiser for them to attack a weaker opponent first to build up strength before going against the end boss.

True, it would've been wiser for them to attack a weaker opponent first to build up strength before going against the end boss.

Clearly they need to find a magical schoolgirl outfit and return to challenge the evil president.

3 Hours.

Eclipse was able to attract enough support to squelch the competition in just 3 Hours.

My clan fails to see the problem here, and I'm thinking a lot of other people are too: guys, we NEED To STOP them or else they WILL kill us all.

I like Angy Joe, but I'm in Eclipse Alliance.

What do?

Actually I hate this whole node contesting thing.  It's mostly just a &!$$ing contest the clans and alliances do to show off who has the highest Epeen.  You don't gain anything when you win, and in the long run all you do  is lock down the node from the rewarding mission everyone wants to do.

Sorry to say, but I went ahead and fought for our alliance and helped repel the Angry Joe Show Army, even though that is the army of my favorite video game reviewer.