Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Or Riot

Jamescell

So why was there a release of two female warframes back to back?

To make up for the Excal and Frost release. I forgot that they released Mag and Ember back to back.

So it could either go 2 by 2 then. It's all up in the air.

Also, calm down, it's just Loki. Seriously.

Edited by RealmDestroyer

Uhm. They are going to make a female prime now.

It goes in groups of 1 male and 1 female.

Excalibur Prime was an acception.

I dont think so.....First was Exaclibur Prime->Frost Prime->Mag Prime->Ember Prime->Rhino Prime....so next shud be another male....Loki Prime? Volt Prime?

DE would probably, just probably, have a warframe prime that is female since the female primes are outnumbered by the males. And there's a pattern, the latest warframe prime, which is rhino prime, is a male so most likely a female prime would be implemented.

DE would probably, just probably, have a warframe prime that is female since the female primes are outnumbered by the males. And there's a pattern, the latest warframe prime, which is rhino prime, is a male so most likely a female prime would be implemented.

The pattern would lead to the next prime being male, not female.

DE PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS! No more primes please. You people beg for new prime then go whine about how reaper blade does not drop or something. Just stop it you hipocrites.

Also dissent prime also entail it is exclusive and special. How special are primes when 25ish% of the frames are primed?

DE PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS! No more primes please. You people beg for new prime then go whine about how reaper blade does not drop or something. Just stop it you hipocrites.

Also dissent prime also entail it is exclusive and special. How special are primes when 25ish% of the frames are primed?

I'll say what I said in another thread. Let's wait a little bit to let them add more ways to put in loot and move stuff around before diluting the drop tables further, shall we?

I definitely think the next Prime is Loki. DE hinted this in a livestream, saying the next two were likely to be Rhino and Loki. Rhino has already been released so that leaves... :P

Also, he is a starter warframe but the only one not to have a Prime version released. Additionally, in the older trailers, the squad is Excal, Mag, Rhino, and Loki. I would not be surprised if DE released Loki Prime and a trailer of some sort displaying a new Orokin area to explore and earn loot (prime parts from new drop tables) featuring the same squad but all primes. Heck, maybe there will even be an Orokin boss! :D

Just my speculation on the matter.

First off, I love Loki. And while I do want to see a Prime since it is the last original, I pray he will be different.

No more standard model with a few tweaks and bling. Loki is a shadow ninja, fast a disarming killer.

He should reflect this.

I have no idea beyond my suggested helmets I have made.

We have a tanky concept and a ornate concept as well.

When he arrives, how do you hope he will look?