Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Channeling.

Zurakci

Im sure many knows this already and here is the thing

There is no toggle channeling in the game. Reason for that I dont know, cause I would love to being able to shine forever without holding the left mouse button in all the time.

HOWEVER.. There is a bug/glitch not needed to be taken away. 

The glitch of having your Channeling toggled on.

Its simple.

1. Activate the channeling.
2. Press ESC

3. Release the channeling button
4. Press ESC again

5. ENJOY ZE FLASHY FLASH OF ZE CHANNELING!

Yeah but that takes some time (and that don't really like to take time in battle in a game like this), so I'm just gonna vote for adding toggle function, holding down the left click button is tiring, and I'm afraid I might break it....

Yeah, with enough efficiency every channeled hit only takes one energy. And with an energy siphon on, boom. Eternal shiny. That said, yeah. 

I feel like holding down the button I use for fire is kinda.. silly. Just give me a keybinding to turn my channeling shiny on until energy presumably runs out. That'd make melee SO much more useful and 200% more viable. Right now, the biggest issue I have is the controls for it are just all sorts of wonky.

Channeling toggling is an absolute must.  I have to believe that DE is going to put this in.  I mean, it's simple, and there's absolutely no downside whatsoever.  If you want to leave the function unbound for some inconcievable reason, then by all means.  But for a channeling efficiency build with energy siphon, a toggle key is a necessity.  In fact, my shiny new dragon nikana (with tranquil) is sitting in my closet until they add a toggle button.  Then I can start to have fun.

Im sure many knows this already and here is the thing

There is no toggle channeling in the game. Reason for that I dont know, cause I would love to being able to shine forever without holding the left mouse button in all the time.

HOWEVER.. There is a bug/glitch not needed to be taken away. 

The glitch of having your Channeling toggled on.

Its simple.

1. Activate the channeling.

2. Press ESC

3. Release the channeling button

4. Press ESC again

5. ENJOY ZE FLASHY FLASH OF ZE CHANNELING!

I could hug you man.

I have problems with my fingers so this actually helps. It really hurts me if I use melee too much or play Warframe for too long.

It's actually why I stopped playing Guild Wars 2.

I've had a lot of times where I get twitches in my finger, mis-fire my Penta and wind up getting myself killed. I wish that gun had small window where you can't detonate the bombs so I don't end up exploding them immediately after I fire it.

Please help us DE! Save our fingers!

Edited by Sutherland