The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why So Exclusive?

HoakinBlackforge

Just a few minutes ago, i had the possibly worst moment of rage i ever got.

I saw the grineer invasion on eris, and quickly joined because the redward by siding with the grineer was a catalist.

Speedkilled the corpus in seconds, and managed to get the 4º run in nearly a few minutes.

When i was going to end the last run, it was a really nasty suprise that...

The invasion ended wihout giving me any reward... This, really pissed me off, a lot. Why catalists and reactors are alert/invasion exclusive?

I just want to ask, if it could be possible to add the blueprints as rewards in the void, the same drop chance of a forma.

I need it for my dragon nikana ;__; 

It's much rarer than Forma because it comes at no cost to your weapon/frame while DOUBLING mod points. Forma, however, completely resets the item and can only halve the points of a single polarity for a single mod.

Forma is fairly common, so if they add Catalysts and Reactors as a drop in the Void or somewhere similar, they would have to be fairly uncommon if not rare to obtain.

Sorry you missed out. :\

I also only got to do four runs before it ended, but I was trying to get a reactor insead :/

However, it's not a big deal because after every Dev-Stream they give a 24-hour alert for either a reactor or catalyst, so just wait another week or so and you will be able to get another one.

Also, I don't think they will add them into the Void because they are meant to be very rare (alerts and invasions only), so a lot of people would buy them with platinum rather than just waiting until an alert of invasion like this pops up, since it's just chance for it to pop up.

The invasion has been on for 2-4 hrs tho...

And this game is F2P,

the Dev have to make money...

Edit:

Why waste money on something that you can get free?

I hate those who dont play the game.

Oh well, i guess its ok, better keep it like its already, but the invasion reward problem still frustrates me ._.

What do u mean, dont play the game?

We all play the game, and 20p isn't that much to gain...
Edited by SpilockT_T

hahahhahahahah, it is free, but paying 20p for this does not mean you dont play game... if you want 20p sell something and get your platinum... i got 150p in 3 days, you just need to have what they want and they will buy it, sell 4 things for 5p *booom* you have 20p... what is the big thing.

Edited by LostShadow

Oh well, i guess its ok, better keep it like its already, but the invasion reward problem still frustrates me ._.

Some people don't have the time to farm or wait for hours, so they have little to no choice but to buy what they want. Some just can't bring themselves to be that patient. To each their own, you know?

Better luck next time, though.

We still play the game, regardless if we buy it or not. These kind of items are not intended for us to farm, and they don't skip playable content. If we buy them, we're generating profit towards the developer, which in turn gives us more content.

The only thing they really need to do with invasions is lock any reward for players who have started the last mission before the invasion ends.

doing 5 runs and getting nothing just is not right, whether its credits injectors or catalysts

I also only got to do four runs before it ended, but I was trying to get a reactor insead :/

However, it's not a big deal because after every Dev-Stream they give a 24-hour alert for either a reactor or catalyst, so just wait another week or so and you will be able to get another one.

Also, I don't think they will add them into the Void because they are meant to be very rare (alerts and invasions only), so a lot of people would buy them with platinum rather than just waiting until an alert of invasion like this pops up, since it's just chance for it to pop up.

That 24 hour alert must be a PC thing, because I don't remember ever seeing one on PS4 after one of the streams.

That 24 hour alert must be a PC thing, because I don't remember ever seeing one on PS4 after one of the streams.

Oh yeah, I only play on PC so I don't know if they come up on PS4. I would have thought they would, but if you haven't seen one they must not do them.

We still play the game, regardless if we buy it or not. These kind of items are not intended for us to farm, and they don't skip playable content. If we buy them, we're generating profit towards the developer, which in turn gives us more content.

Agreed!

Yes I spend money for plat and such things, but guess what! I play just as much as anyone else, and I farm just as hard for resources, mods, forma, keys, credits, and blueprints like any other player. Just because I fork over some cash to help keep the Developers paid so they can continue creating the game and keeping it running. 

Yes Warframe is a Free To Play game, and that does not mean that the development of said game is FREE. We take games for granted, and we think all games should be free, but at the end of the day the developers need money too. 

OP, if you want a catalyst or reactor, here's an idea, go farm for a stance mod, and sell it, find a Gleaming Talion or a Tranquil cleave stance mod, and sell it for 20 or 40 plat, and you're sure to have at least one buyer.

Just a few minutes ago, i had the possibly worst moment of rage i ever got.

I saw the grineer invasion on eris, and quickly joined because the redward by siding with the grineer was a catalist.

Speedkilled the corpus in seconds, and managed to get the 4º run in nearly a few minutes.

When i was going to end the last run, it was a really nasty suprise that...

The invasion ended wihout giving me any reward... This, really &!$$ed me off, a lot. Why catalists and reactors are alert/invasion exclusive?

I just want to ask, if it could be possible to add the blueprints as rewards in the void, the same drop chance of a forma.

I need it for my dragon nikana ;__; 

this was the longest catalyst invasion i had ever seen.  It was at least half a day.  they used to be over in about 30 mins.  I find half a day perfectly fine. 

I do however believe there should be a safety net of an hour, so that if you have completed 1/5 of them you have an hour to finish the other 4 regardless if the invasion is won or not.

You think those guys leave their homes in the the morning hire emplyees, code, develop and whatever else their job is for nothing in return?

This ain't charity, if anything be thankful they allowed many many ways for one to obtain plat.

If it depended on me prime parts would still be untradeable.

why waste money on something you like huh? yea makes sense go and spend money on things you dont like!