Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Would Be Very Nice If Ferrite Was A Reward

nebuchednazzar

Maybe it's just me being CBT, but I have absolutely no problems with Ferrite... Are you sure, that you're running the Survivals and Defences you should? Are you using Nekros and Slash meele weapon?

As for your question - yes. Ferrite will appear in alerts, that's for sure. You just need to wait, and maybe use an alert app or something.

Edited by Angius

Ferrite?  Difficult to obtain?  Is this a troll post?

Apollodorus, Mercury.  If you leave there with anything under a 5-digit number, then you're obviously not even looting.  A single run should easily be enough to craft 3+ weapons in most cases.

He might not have played as long as the rest of us, or play as much.

Extractors will work, just set them up and get them when you can. They aren't a main source of resources, though.

Farm Mercury for the best Ferrite output, particularly Apollodorus. It's an easy Grineer survival since it's the lowest level, you should get quite a bit of Ferrite if you stick around as long as you can and repeat several times. Also, go with friends or play on online mode.

All resources can appear in alerts, but it's not very often and it's not a reliable source, either. The last Ferrite alert was April 15th.

Edited by Aramet

*Looks at post and loses faith in humanity*

Me: Welp, I should seen it coming. The day SOMEONE IS LOW ON FERRITE IS THE DAY THE WORLD ENDS. AKA: NAHT TODAY BUD.

*Goes and beats the crap outta all the punching bags*

But seriously, how do you manage to be low on ferrite?

:D

Edited by DeceptionBlade

Ferrite: large quantities of it are needed for items, but it is difficult to attain it. Farming nor Extractors will really help much. 

Will this be a reward in the future on alerts or operations ?

i see you haven't played much since closed beta,

no worries though , you will get so much ferrite that you won't know what to do with it

just as others stated, go play some mercury - applodorus and do 30 min runs, you get tons of Ferrite

let me see..what I got here........yeah.....Ill raise you

BKgLhvo.png

Edit:  Any challengers? i1qyHsL.png  I'll wait

sure

SyafvKm.png

now slowly crawl away and don't spill that coffee

I have a lot o ferrite, perhaps you are doing the wrong maps. you can run normal maps slowly, do like spy missions but don't get the quest points until ready to complete it, just run back and forth through the map, killing everything that spawns and looting all chests you can find. you should come out with a lot of resources that way, regardless of what you are looking for.

sure

SyafvKm.png

now slowly crawl away and don't spill that coffee

ODNc1hQ.png  So you actually believe having more resources is a good thing?    Explain to me how sitting on almost 1 million ferrite benefits you.  I'll wait. 

We should have alternative ways to convert these resources into something more...beneficial for "end-game" players.

Edited by Ishki88