Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nova Plague...

(PSN)truelight4u

What the hell... I can't understand it. Why is it whenever I run any defense mission all I see is Nova! I can't take it! I feel like a plague has broken loose. The Nova virus is incurable and her molecular prime spreads like wild fire. Please, I beg you to choose another frame. Stop taking everyone's kills, stop it! 

tumblr_n484zong9B1rbpthoo1_500.gif

Edit: Am I the only one?

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

*released Nova plague*

Yeah! Nova! :3 she's da best! :D

EDIT: Is EXP sooo dam precious to everyone? And kills aswell...last time i checked this game is based team work and not

''Who has the most kills win'' :P

Chillax and grab a drink while Nova does the job for you...Free EXP ya'know.

As for myself when im lvling stuff i just love seeing Nova's on my team....makes it ALOT easier to lvl stuff up faster.

GO NOVA'S!

Edited by choole2

I'll trade you.  Lately I see a lot more Ashs than Novas and I'd much rather see things M.primed than red outlined by uselessness :p

Sidenote;  Not calling Ash useless in his entirety, I just hate his terribly sluggish ult. with Vigor

nah, bladestorm is better u can kill his targets while the dude is doing cool poses.

Why do I always see Rhino in ever situation/ sarcasm

This.

You're focused on Nova because her abilities are "spectacular", like Novaireworks.

The more people I see obssessed by Nova, the more i want to play her just to troll everyone.

Hate gonna bring hate.

So rule 1:

- don't give a sh!t,

Rule 2:

- if a teammate is doing something wrong (nova or not), just ask them gently to act in a fairer way. If they do not listen, go to rule 1.

Hate the player not the frame. Nova is an extremely useful frame. It's just that she has a spammy world-ending ult for low level gameplay and so a lot of novice or just plain A****** players are attracted to her.

I've played Nova more often than any other frame and never had one complaint lodged against me for it.

Plus her ult isn't her only good thing.

Wormhole is a great mobility skill, and Antimatter Drop does S#&$tons of damage.

Plus, you try playing endless defense up to wave 60-70+ or Survival for 60+ minutes and tell me you wouldn't mind having a Nova to soften up all those baddies for you.

Nova is a fantastic frame. She is just generally play by not so fantastic people who only see her for one skill to mash repeatedly (which honestly I encourage because I am often passively leveling weapons and love getting a spammy Nova to give me all her xp's).

Hate the player not the frame. Nova is an extremely useful frame. It's just that she has a spammy world-ending ult for low level gameplay and so a lot of novice or just plain A****** players are attracted to her.

I've played Nova more often than any other frame and never had one complaint lodged against me for it.

Plus her ult isn't her only good thing.

Wormhole is a great mobility skill, and Antimatter Drop does S#&$tons of damage.

Plus, you try playing endless defense up to wave 60-70+ or Survival for 60+ minutes and tell me you wouldn't mind having a Nova to soften up all those baddies for you.

Nova is a fantastic frame. She is just generally play by not so fantastic people who only see her for one skill to mash repeatedly (which honestly I encourage because I am often passively leveling weapons and love getting a spammy Nova to give me all her xp's).

I subscribe to this theory now, its not the frame its the horde of brickheads that play her with some exceptions off course.

You think Nova kills quick? Try watching a Trinity with max range using Link + Blessing throwing Castanas at her feet. Then you have looked at something where you are unable to get kills.

Yet... who cares for kills? The affinity is getting separated to all your gear when someone else kills. That weapon you don't like leveling? Done.

when i am spamming dark sector def missions as a vauban for credits, it is super annoying to get a nova in the group who uses m prime. not only do i have to wait for the molasses infested to come, i also have to run around the map to gather all the damn loot.

I stand a few feet away from the pod and just toss out a vortex to suck in everything and kill everything all in one centralized area. That way no one have to barely move a few feet and all the loot is there in one spot.