Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That's One Big Moa

HappyApathy

10yph5t.jpg Was running a Corpus invasion when I came across the biggest mechanical bipedal squawker I've ever seen (I'm pretty sure it's bigger then a shockwave MOA, has the same markings though, wish the camera angle was better in retrospect), pity it wasn't up and running, that said the Corpus are in dire need of a heavy unit of some sort...

Edited by HappyApathy

Doesn't help that you look 50% normal size. You're half the size of the door 10-15m away, which most frames fill up the door height even up close. 

nah im pretty sure that just the perspective. It probably just looks like that in that angle. The MOA though... Im pretty no matter what angle you look at it, it would be the same lol... 

That's the old model.

CorpusMoa.png
Muscle legs. Less robotic. Yet it how uses the new models skin which is distorted on the bulkier geometry.

The real giant is this:
oe30.jpg

I want to fight enemies like this and go into ninja run mode and dash up its leg go into blade mode and cut all the armor off... wait, wrong game D:  Seriously though that is Metal gear ray size :P

I want to fight enemies like this and go into ninja run mode and dash up its leg go into blade mode and cut all the armor off... wait, wrong game D:  Seriously though that is Metal gear ray size :P

Tyrano-MOA? Good lord that thing would be HUGE! lol Probably could Shockwave Lephantis out of the ground.