Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Dragkoon Build For Dealing With Napalms?

CarrotSalad

Question

Having serious trouble finding a mod setup that can take out a level 20+ napalm in less than 3-6 shots.

I've tried critical combinations, magnetic and heat.

The only combo I Have'nt tried yet is heat+cold combo and toxic mix (coz i dont have a toxic mod for shotgun). I dont really wanna chase/up the rest of my elemental mods coz I've already used up so many credits on electric + heat multishot etc.

6 answers to this question

Alloy Armor (which Bombards and Napalms have) is heavily weak to Radiation, and slightly weak to Ice.

so for Grineer, Radiation / Toxin or Radiation / Viral (depending on Mod Slots you have available, and how much you like Toxin) makes short work of them all, as Trash Mobs... well, they're just that, and Heavy Gunners will only be an issue at very high levels, but that's okay, just shoot them a bit more than the Rocket wielders. Gorgon has terrible accuracy anyways :D

Weakpoints are also very helpful for any Weapon.

so i'd recommend keeping distance and shooting them in the face with a Charge Shot.

Edit:

if you're really having trouble, and you don't like Scanning (i don't know why people hate the idea so much), this http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Damage#Overview_Table'>Wiki chart on Elemental Damage should help out.

Edited by taiiat

Thanks so much for the help~

Totally awesome this weapon can work against grineer yay. I was still under the impression the Napalm was weak to magnetic/cold more than radiation. Switched to radiation and i was laughing, just 1 shotting them.

Galactic your build is the exact same as my preferenced one. except i use multishot instead of blaze. Now i can throw some more forma on it