Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] Of Ash And Fire V2.0 - Faq And Discussion

SilverBones

Getting giddy with anticipation over the siege and the potential events that could unfurl out of it. Looking forward to seeing more pieces from others, and to writing more for my own pair.

And I've realised 'research' may be in order over the area of 'labour camps' and such. Might end up looking at both realistic sources and the odd few more 'entertainment' representations... Hopefully get ideas/material for the somewhat grim/dark area it is without completely losing the fanfiction entertainment feel. Can't be too depressing now can I.

And I'm glad people liked that late night piece & introduction. Gives me a fuzzy feeling inside.

I am looking for something to jump in on but there seems to be a bit of back story going on so I am a bit confused. I have started to work on a small tale to show Nasha's style, here is its beginning:

Nasha landed onto the top of some structure, one that many said should not exist yet these Corpus like to prove what science she did know wrong. Still no one could fully explain what she could do in her Warframe either. The gas planet somehow held oxygen for her to not have to worry about life support. As of late, she worried about that quite a bit. At the end of that last mission, she felt quite light headed after sucking down CO2 for a good 10 seconds. Jumping down off the side, she saw there was an open metal vent leading down into the main structure. Not one to beat around the bush, she smiply jumped down. Gravity dropped her till she nearly hit the glowing orange vent below, but the wind beneath her shot her up. Quickly she directed herself off to the side where her feet hit solid ground. Not wanting to take damage, she rolled along the gray ground till she stood up again.

"Lotus, what is the status of security systems?" She called over the comms.

"They still have not detected you. Do you understand your mission?" Lotus responded in a soft but slightly robotic voice. Reception in this place could not be ideal, but at least she could connect. "Kill all Corpus alligned combatants. Once that is done I will be clear to destroy their reactor and take out this MOA assembly line."

"Yes, that is correct Tenno. If one were to report your detonation of the reactor as anything other than an accident, it could lead to the increased production of Moas in this system putting other Tenno at risk. Leave no survivors." Nasha felt at this point, she needed to say nothing further so she just nodded. After placing her rather loud Boar Prime on her back, she pulled her silenced Maerlok off her thigh.