Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd Change Glaive Or A Bug?

ChaoticEdge

ok ok, its kind of weird when during glaive at before the new update, I remember adding -4 bounce to make it come back and I pretty sure there wasn't doing exploding radius, new update came along, some odd reason when my glaive being thrown or I throw it to a ground or walls it explode and come back in one peace....kind of weird when glaive doing exploding dmg or that they change that a bit :S kind of OP. Note this drive me insane wondering is it the new update gave the glaive a change or is it a bug that cause the glaive to do exploding dmg?

Edited by ChaoticEdge

You have Power Throw equipped. They added that Power Throw makes the Glaive explode when hitting a solid object (wall, crate etc.) on it's last bounce. If you add Quick return (-4 Bounce) it emediately explodes when it hits any solid object (coz it's regarded as the last bounce) and then returns to you.

The Glaive-splosion is the new effect provided by Power Throw. They should ptobably update its description.

Also its far from being OP. You can kill yourself with it, you can be stunlocked by gunfire while charging to throw and it does nowhere near as much damage as Castanas, Penta or Ogris.

You have Power Throw equipped. They added that Power Throw makes the Glaive explode when hitting a solid object (wall, crate etc.) on it's last bounce. If you add Quick return (-4 Bounce) it emediately explodes when it hits any solid object (coz it's regarded as the last bounce) and then returns to you.

WUUUT! Why they don't put that in description? Why the ppl don't say what mod had been change and what it had not >:(.

The Glaive-splosion is the new effect provided by Power Throw. They should ptobably update its description.

Also its far from being OP. You can kill yourself with it, you can be stunlocked by gunfire while charging to throw and it does nowhere near as much damage as Castanas, Penta or Ogris.

agree to the point about the update descriptions.