Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Going On With The Ceres-Seimeni Mission!?

Arlayn

This is ridiculous! What the hek is going on!? Every...SINGLE...TIME! People leave at wave 5. Come on now its a good place to level stuff. I get more levels there than I do at the most worthless lie of a location to level at Kappa. I barely got any experience at Kappa! Kappa is a LIE! So why is it so hard to keep people in a Ceres Mission? Why are they leaving at 5? SO MUCH EXPERIENCE!!! if you just go past 5.

I go to Pluto Dark Sector Defense for credit farming since it rewards +20000 credits for every mission which lasts for 10-15 mins so technically i'm  making +80000 credits per hour which is a really big deal. I don't know how much Ceres Dark sector rewards are since i don't play there a lot plus the rain makes my fps drop like a rock.

EDIT: I used this money to max my serration. so yeah greedy tenno's will exist because of this high cash cow missions

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Grow some balls and Solo man.

Thats how I get stuff done nowadays thanks to all the greedy nova m prime spamming boltor prime shooting meta gamers.

I would rather go far like wave 30, or 40 and get a ton of exp, and have nova killing everything in the game, than run solo and only reach wave 10, and leave.

I would rather go far like wave 30, or 40 and get a ton of exp, and have nova killing everything in the game, than run solo and only reach wave 10, and leave.

You're using a Nova? why the heck would you leave at wave 10? For me Nova can suck it up to wave 30.

spam 4 and shoot.

You're using a Nova? why the heck would you leave at wave 10? For me Nova can suck it up to wave 30.

spam 4 and shoot.

I am using an Excalibur for versatility, an amprex, a seer, and a heat sword. A FRIGGIN SEER!!!

edit: I meant Nova as help. Why in the hell would I play Nova? I don't have patience for that.

Edited by Arlayn

Don't you think you are complaining too much? You could simply find some friends who agree with going 30-40 waves and run with them in stead of pugging. Right now you are criticizing other players for how they play when they simply find the way you want to play just as annoying. You have Dojos, Alliances, and Recruiting as resources  that should allow you to find a party that will agree to play your way. Instead of coming here to *@##$ and back talk each response that tries to give you some helpful advice open your ears and be proactive. BTW when i faced this same issue I soloed. Then I realized between the credits the mod and the affinity bonus I was better going to wave 5 leaving and repeating. Not every player has been a member as long as you have so they simply may need the credits for day to day transactions. With as many post as you have and how long you have been playing wouldn't it make more sense dolling out knowledge to newer player rather than bashing them for trying to catch up? 

One last thing we all know if you want exp you run mobile defense. 

I am using an Excalibur for versatility, an amprex, a seer, and a heat sword. A FRIGGIN SEER!!!

edit: I meant Nova as help. Why in the hell would I play Nova? I don't have patience for that.

I see, well for Excalibur to be viable for long solo defense you will need at least a perma blind build. I also suggest you getting a nova when you have the time since she's basically a high level stand alone frame with a good build. 

Going with friends is still better though but if that's not an option then well you just need to do defense multiple times, or go on surivivals somewhere else other than Ceres. Jupiter is quite popular.

Don't you think you are complaining too much? You could simply find some friends who agree with going 30-40 waves and run with them in stead of pugging. Right now you are criticizing other players for how they play when they simply find the way you want to play just as annoying. You have Dojos, Alliances, and Recruiting as resources  that should allow you to find a party that will agree to play your way. Instead of coming here to $#*(@ and back talk each response that tries to give you some helpful advice open your ears and be proactive. BTW when i faced this same issue I soloed. Then I realized between the credits the mod and the affinity bonus I was better going to wave 5 leaving and repeating. Not every player has been a member as long as you have so they simply may need the credits for day to day transactions. With as many post as you have and how long you have been playing wouldn't it make more sense dolling out knowledge to newer player rather than bashing them for trying to catch up? 

One last thing we all know if you want exp you run mobile defense. 

I am sorry what? 1. No Mobile defense barely gets any exp. Went to Kappa, and it was awful TWICE. It doesn't compare to defense exp in the Dark Sectors. 2. What? 3. wtf? 4. Chill pill? 5. guess you had a bad day...

I see, well for Excalibur to be viable for long solo defense you will need at least a perma blind build. I also suggest you getting a nova when you have the time since she's basically a high level stand alone frame with a good build. 

Going with friends is still better though but if that's not an option then well you just need to do defense multiple times, or go on surivivals somewhere else other than Ceres. Jupiter is quite popular.

No no no... I have exactly that, but I don't have the patience to play as Nova. I played her. I maxed her, I absolutely hate her playstyle just alittle bit more than I hate playing as Loki. I don't have the patience for slow results which is why Nekros is my top choice, but I don't want to play as him because it gets in the way of the Amprex, and I can stop enemies in their tracks with Radial blind. The problem is when I use amprex, and Seer I can only do so much damage at a time that at wave 5-10 the weapons become abysmal because I keep popping formas into the Amprex as I try to make it better.

Little damage more needs more help to alleviate the slow suffering...

Credit farming with 25% and soon 30% tax is borderline inefficient

that was the theory I originally believed. Its 25% tax. That is a lot. I assumed people would run around the cheaper, or free Dark Sectors for credits, but it seems even at 25% tax they still show up for credit farming. It makes little sense when you think about it.