The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Will Be Female, So How About A Nature Warframe?

ultra_KING

You think there's a huge difference in form when you're wearing a full suit of armour? What you're really saying is "give me a female with a rockin bod in spandex"

Sorry, that's not the point of this thread, just a peeve of mine.

You're looking to deep in my comment.  I just want her to look feminine and at the same time a bad-&#!....I did not say she should have D cup breast nad a banging butt.....or a small codpiece.....I just want a female warframe that complements the origin of Warframe....go back to the basics of WF design...Zeph...Valk...are excellent designs and I can see they were trying new things..but I miss frames looking like Excal or Ash or Loki..they are very SLEEK in the design and very Tenno.... 

No more elemental frames for now please, maybe a Ghost frame like people were mentioning before, or a frame that has illusionary based skills? idk, just take it easy with the elemental frames.

Yes to elemental frames.

If you cover them and themes like them all early then you've got all the really basic stuff covered and can easily just move on to other more specific themes.