Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Will Be Female, So How About A Nature Warframe?

ultra_KING

Normally I'll have the full concept already thought up but this time I don't so maybe others can add onto my idea. So when I was thinking what's a good name for a nature warframe the first thing that came to my head was Flora. Really I can't think of a better name then that and it's not half bad anyways. So I'm thinking the fourth ability (ultimate ability) could be where Flora causes all the enemies to have flowers sprout from there bodies. I'd consider that the ultimate ability because I would imagine having flowers suddenly sprouting all over your body and inside your body would cause major damage to vital organs. That's the only ability I put serious thought into so far.

Nah man.

I want a Female frame that isn't something typical. Female Nature characters are common. That's easymode stuff.

Gimme a Female Rock or Metal themed frame. That'd be potentially wicked.

Try to pretend it wouldn't be cool to have a Ladyframe with Armor that kinda resembles a Geode + Uses crystalline or stone spikes in her skills and such.

We already have saryn. They would be pretty close just like loki and ash oh wai-

Poison/Acid is not necessarily the same as Nature.

no, i refuse, i want a "screw this, screw that, screw you" female frame. no beautiful natural themes or things like that, i want a rhino in female form, a bull in a china shop

edit@blatant: great minds think alike indeed.

Hell yeah.

Nah man.

I want a Female frame that isn't something typical. Female Nature characters are common. That's easymode stuff.

Try to pretend it wouldn't be cool to have a Ladyframe with Armor that kinda resembles a Geode + Uses crystalline or stone spikes in her skills and such.

Yes. We need a rock/earth themed frame. That way we have all 4 elements. (And hopefully Ember doesn't attack and change everything.)

Fair enough, people seem to associate her with nature though ....

Yeah. Well, I've seen people who still refer to Oberon as the Paladin Frame, but he's actually more of a Druid. It is common for people to just kinda go with whatever they happen to associate with it first.

Saryn is the Poison Warframe in an Official sense.

Nah man.

Now all I can think of is Shale from Dragon Age. I approve.

Nah man.

So you want a warframe sort of like Augustine from InFamous: Second Son?

Nah man.

Why can't I upvote this more than once?

Nah man.

Toph/10

Golem girl is best girl.

Did they announce that on prime time?

The normal order should be male-male-female-female

I think that is the usual order that primed frames come out. Even though I see people saying that its whatever the developers feel like doing. ..so I'm not 100% sure on that.

I don't care how "cliche" it is, I'd love to have a female nature-oriented warframe. Being a bit of a roleplayer/storywriter outside of Warframe, all of my Tenno (yes, each one of my warframes have their own Tenno) are characters within the stories I've written.

A nature oriented female warframe would fit one such character...One of my "Main" characters infact.