Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Remind me not to tick her off.

I think that has already been very firmly established.  Scroll back through the RP thread to right when the pirate invasion is starting to wrap up, but before the Bleak Veil tries to leave.  There's a lovely little scene where she is literally about to take Temperance's head off and drop it in a hole.

Edited by Temperance000

I think that has already been very firmly established.  Scroll back through the RP thread to right when the pirate invasion is starting to wrap up, but before the Bleak Veil tries to leave.  There's a lovely little scene where she is literally about to take Temperance's head off and drop it in a hole.

Quite. That reminds me. I've been looking for a reason to try something out. Maybe I can have Mortos pull the soul out of one of the rogue Tenno that they had captured and are interrogating.

So the Red Veil is our new faction...I must admit, I am slightly disappointed (I really was hoping for the Sentients), but from a lore standpoint, extremely gratified.  I had wondered what happened to all the normal humans.

And on a completely unrelated note: to all the shippers in this RP (fishworshipper, BIGBushido, I'm looking at you), I think Cardinance would be a better  ship name.  It sounds...less dorky.

So the Red Veil is our new faction...I must admit, I am slightly disappointed (I really was hoping for the Sentients), but from a lore standpoint, extremely gratified.  I had wondered what happened to all the normal humans.

And on a completely unrelated note: to all the shippers in this RP (fishworshipper, BIGBushido, I'm looking at you), I think Cardinance would be a better  ship name.  It sounds...less dorky.

You're a Snorkel!

On another note, I started our line of Red Veil Characters!

Edited by Drakeardian

The Red Veil isn't the long-hinted new faction; the new enemy faction was confirmed to be non-humanoid. The Red Veil is just bonus goody.

Side note, I approve of the term Cardinance.

Edited by SnaleKing