The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jwarframe - 1.2.1 (Alert And Invasion Notifier For Windows/linux/mac)

GoldenGnu

wouldnt be the kubrow egg fit more into the premium tab ?

And maybe rename the Frame tab with a / key ? The Navigation coords are not rly a frame part.. you need it for the key wich is needed for the parts but its no part :P. wouldnt do a new tab would be space waste there wont be that much key and frame alert so it fit in there as well ;)

I can live also with the settings like we got but just an idea ;)

I thought about it ... yep i really did ...

and finally decided to myself that as this coordinate was fianlly only needed to farm mesa as final goal, that would fit with the frame category that is desperetly empty :D

same logic with the kubrow egg - finally it's used as a resource.

but i can add both of them in the "premium" tab

(but, you know, i dont think they are as "premium" as the potatoes and forma ... )

so will think about it, unless 10ths of players ask me to do so :p

and remember, if you spot a missing item in the filters, please let me know!

@Gio21

- Invasions history & ETA: Added to the ToDo List

- Forum link, will be in the next version

- extractors countdown: I'm not too keen on the idea, as there is no API for it, so it's just a countdown watch? please, try to convince me :)

@Garrek

Sorry, for not mentioning you as well. ;)

I will try to explain the bug as good as I can:

The problem was the table model event (events are send every time the table change), it send an UPDATE event when on the "show all" and a REMOVE event when on "notify" (because the invasion was removed from the table as soon as it was marked as done) - the program only checked for UPDATE events, so the REMOVE event was ignored. The new code works with all events: UPDATE, REMOVE, ADD

EDIT:

Thank you for helping make jWarframe a better program, by reporting the bug!

Just for the fun of it, here is a link to the diff, that fixed the bug:

https://code.google.com/p/jwarframe/source/diff?spec=svn92&r=92&format=side&path=/trunk/src/main/java/net/nikr/warframe/gui/invasion/InvasionTool.java

(You have to scroll down a bit, to see the change)

@Black_ScOrpion01

Tazmanyak is data boss.

If you like, you can change the data files yourself (that is what Tazmanyak started out doing):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/221940-jwarframe-102-alert-and-invasion-notifier-for-windowslinuxmac/?p=2773954

Edited by GoldenGnu

Added Kubrow Egg to premium.

Not changed the alad coordinate for now ... will do something if more alerts come that could really stick to any of the current categories :)

about suggestions:

- i dont think extractors cooldown would be usefull

- but invasions history and ETA could be great additions! especially to know what i missed while offline :p

- personnally, i would like to know if you could improve the filters management? could a dropdown menu be added on the main window permanently, if any filter has been created? (so this wont be an annoyance for users that dont create lists)

- deathsnacks also offers earth day/night cycle info. This "could" be an info you could add somewhere on the main window (could be usefull to some, i suppose) with an option to disable it?

edit:
and oh! please! could you add some kind of info about WHAT filter is active, please?

Small image to help:

d3ZukeH.jpg

Edited by Tazmanyak

Data updated with Tazmanyak's latest version - thanks! :)

@Tazmanyak

Filter management: Added to the ToDo list

Day/night cycle: Deathmax don't have an API for it, so, it's not possible to add ATM. (Feel free to ask Deathmax for it, though).

EDIT:

Added link to the sound pack in the OP, so, people can always find it (I hope that is okay).

If you create a new thread for the sound pack, I can link that instead and you can update the link to the latest version (just a suggestion). :)

Edited by GoldenGnu

Data updated with Tazmanyak's latest version - thanks! :)

@Tazmanyak
Filter management: Added to the ToDo list
Day/night cycle: Deathmax don't have an API for it, so, it's not possible to add ATM. (Feel free to ask Deathmax for it, though).

EDIT:
Added link to the sound pack in the OP, so, people can always find it (I hope that is okay).
If you create a new thread for the sound pack, I can link that instead and you can update the link to the latest version (just a suggestion). :)

- The day/night cycle was just a suggestion, i thought the api provided all info displayed on the alerts page :D

- oh please yes please better filters manager! :)

- thx for adding the pack on opening post. just packed it and shared because ... well ... it's cool to have different sounds for the different categories :D

Just too sad arsonide never updated fir the new items available :(

i even dont know how i could do that myself :/

edit: could you possibly post here the content of your todo list please?

or add it to the op, for quick reference?

Thx ;)

Edited by Tazmanyak

sometimes i get alert for the filtered items
like i got mesa at last and at Frames tab i put the nav to ignore
before a restart i think i was still getting that alert

the day/night cycle sounds cool but other than cool idk its not been usefull since the event that came with it, unless days/nights have differences other than lighting,plants

yea the extractors would only be a countdown version, i was thinking it to be same same as Login reward or something :P

edit:soundpack is awesome :D

Edited by Gio21

sometimes i get alert for the filtered items

like i got mesa at last and at Frames tab i put the nav to ignore

before a restart i think i was still getting that alert

Maybe it happened between the deathsnack api adit, and my filter's update?

I have no issue with alad nav coordinate. but will check when one appears :)

plus, happy you like the sound pack ;)

i returned from work and found alloy plate at notify while i had it at ignore and at filters, and i have found a lot of mats while i had themn at ignore and filter list to be on notify after some time, once every few days or something. or after an alert for that item appears
dont do anything about it now, will try to make it more specific and we will see

u have 2 filters one the tabs and one the filter tab (or am i wrong?)
maybe there is a bug between them?

@Gio21

Could it be, that you have the credits filter set to a low value?

There are two options to match a alert/invasion: It can match the item or credit can be above the credit filter minimum.

I think you might be hitting the later.

There is an easy way to figure it out, if this is the case:

If it match the item, the item name is in clear black, if it match the credit only the item name is gray'ish

Edited by GoldenGnu

my credits filter is maxed so i dont get any credit alert 

3 hours ago an orokin cell alert popped up and now at resources tab my oc is  at notify, also few helmets,phusique aura etc, all last night rewards

at tabs it matters if i see all items(all option) or have the option to notify from the options all/notify/ignore even though i choose to not be notified for some of the items? will try with notify option and see if i still get this

Edited by Gio21

@Gio21

It shouldn't matter how you display the alerts/invasions at all.

If you could send me your settings directory, I may be able to reproduce it (see: https://code.google.com/p/jwarframe/wiki/ReadMe#Settings_location)

Inside the ".jwarframe" directory, I just need the "settings" folder.

Zip it and email it to nkr@niklaskr.dk

Thank you for your bug report :)

Edited by GoldenGnu

Good you found the issue :)

Question:

There are a few aura mods that were badly introduced in game a few weeks ago.

They have been removed, but could possibly one day, appear again.

They are displayed here:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Retrieved_Content

some of them are already included in the jwarframe's data. but not all of them.

my question is:

should i update the filters to add all missing auras,

or should i delete the ones already in?

(i was thinking about adding the missing ones personnally.)

@Tazmanyak
More data is better, as long as there is chance they'll appear again.
So, I think it's a good idea to add them.

There is also a lot of sigil alets that don't have an image - I don't know if it's just an event or permanently added?
Maybe, we need an event tab - we can update, whenever needed?

EDIT:
Also, Tazmanyak - I trust your dissensions, It's fine to ask the community, but, you never need to ask me.

Edited by GoldenGnu

the new sigil alerts had a countdown timer before they start but at jwarframe they were shown as having started allready
a minor inconvenience :)

(at deathsnacks they had the countdown timer)

EDIT:

and the countdown timer reset

and at jwarframe i can see those 3 alerts 9 times, each one 3 times :P

EDIT2:
a restart fixed it nvm :P

Edited by Gio21

The question was, mostly, for the users community.

I planned on adding them when i realised some of them were not in the filters. But supposed i could ask, to see if i get some feedback :p

About an alert tab, i dont think it's usefull, unless DE or deathsnacks add a permanent "filterable" string.

Right now, i do suppose the "default" sound is played only on special unknown events or for credits. All other possibilities are covered by the tabs.

I was planning on thinking adding/merging/doing something about the tabs.

Currently, i'm not happy with Premium and Frames tabs. I could try to think about something different.

And still hoping arsonide will come back to game and update its sound pack with all the missing ones :/

Or another person does an extensive sound pack :/

Seems we have a new patch soon?

Will wait for it before adding the missing auras.

Edited by Tazmanyak