Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jwarframe - 1.2.1 (Alert And Invasion Notifier For Windows/linux/mac)

GoldenGnu

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I am using this tool since you released it. But nowadays it seem to bug alot. :-(

Very often now I start the programm and it doesn't load anything but gives me a critical error :-(

Restarting doesn't help. And sometimes just nothing happens. It shows nothing, no invasions, no alerts and no error warning.

I just deleted it, and wanted to download a new version (since the update file didn't work - ALWAYS giving me an error - something with wrong amount of arguments :-( ) but the only version I could find in this thread was the Beta 3. But your last post says you released a Beta 12 - where can I get? I really like this programm, it's the best that's around - I tried others but they all aren't any good. So please, help me to use your very usefull tool again :-)

@ValeryViolette

Update 12, is the current data release (not program release). The latest is still BETA 3 :)

1) Close jWarframe

2) Go to the settings location (see the readme @ https://code.google.com/p/jwarframe/wiki/ReadMe#Settings_location)

3) Delete the data and images directories

4) Restart jWarframe

If that does not work: send the log file located in the logs directory (again, in the settings directory) to niklaskr@gmail.com

Thank you for your feedback. :)

@ValeryViolette

Bug found and fixed, I will release a new version ASAP.

Thank you for you bug report :)

Until it's released you can use the following workaround:

This bug only happens when Audio Notification is set to "Once".

If you change it to "Repeat" you will avoid the bug.

Edited by GoldenGnu

@SIFTGOD

It was easy to fix the bug, because it was in the bug database. :)

Also, you're right, I should release a stable 1.0.0 very soon...

@MartinVole

Click on the "Filters" button (top right corner) in the Alerts and Invasions Tools to edit minimum amount of credit to give an alert.

I hope that is what you're looking for, if not, please, reply here again and explain your feature request in greater details :)

@MartinVole

I'm sorry, I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are trying to explain. English is not my first language...

If you set alerts to 20K and invasions to 50K, you will eliminate all normal credits-only notifications and if we ever get a 50-150K alert you will still be notified (ofc. that have only happened once AFAIK).

I'm not sure what you mean by priority? You get a notification or you don't, I can not see how you can prioritize that.

Please, explain in greater detail what you mean and give me a use case.

Thank you for your feedback :)

@SIFTGOD

It was easy to fix the bug, because it was in the bug database. :)

Also, you're right, I should release a stable 1.0.0 very soon...

@MartinVole

Click on the "Filters" button (top right corner) in the Alerts and Invasions Tools to edit minimum amount of credit to give an alert.

I hope that is what you're looking for, if not, please, reply here again and explain your feature request in greater details :)

lol. Didn't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great app. I do have some quirks with it though...

The first thing I noticed when using this was that to configure the filter to hide any unwanted alerts; I had to right click on each item I wanted to hide, which is pretty darn tedious for someone who only needs about five items from the entire selection.. I also noticed that I could add items to ignore through the filter tab, however that still does not solve the issue. Perhaps if you gave us the ability to select multiple items to add?

The second issue is that the new helmets for Nova and Loki are not present on the helmet list. I'm wondering if the alert program would display those or not. 

Overall solid program. And the UI is pretty good compared to some other programs out there. 

Edited by DesuEx

Hello goldenGnu :)

Could it be possible to set the max credits filter to 25K credits but 20K?

Some regular nightmare alerts offer between 20 and 24K it seems. Would like to be able to filter them out, and still be alerted for special events with high credits rewards.

Thank you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you GoldenGnu for updating that fast the credits filters ;)

To everybody using jwarframe, please let us know if you know any item i missed and that could be added in the program filters :)

For now, i updated Resources (to filter Argon and Cryotic potential alerts; new alternative warframe helmets; and auras, including "the ones that may appear some day".

You missed the Tengu Zephyr Helm ( again :P )

Just added the helm.

i just totally missed this one :D

Also added the new Fusion Core filter, as it seems they will be regular alert from now.

Didnt want to create a new tab for these. Added in the mods one.

Transfering data to GoldenGnu.