Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Exterminate

(PSN)Daikon177

See here, we will hit another wall with this. 

Making an enemy unkillable because of level is a bad concept for difficulty. 

ehh, it's not like enemies will start off at level 100 and jump 50 levels after each wave.

Hell, this is just a game mode to see how far we can push our frames and weapons without worrying about Nekros having to push 3 so we can get more life support. When enemies become unkillable, there's not much that you can do about that. There's walls with Survival and Defense as well; life support/oxygen and defense objective(respectively).

Here it is

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/195333-the-underdome/

this kinda reminds me of my underdome post that was burried long ago...

if you would like to check it out go ahead

Something like this would be fun, i don't think it should be called the underdome though that would be a direct rip off of borderlands and it should be more warframey than that, it has to make sense, why would a futuristic cyber ninja of justice and balance (at lease thats what I thought we were) do some sort of underground gladiator fight?

But thats how it already is if you can magange to get to that point. There was a team that made it to like wave 170 on pc yesterday I think it was, the enemy level was like 2700+ and I guess they were still killin stuff so I dont see that being a big issue

if we get better scaling I would like to see this through.

But like I mentioned before, *how do you fail it?*

If dying is the only way on finishing the mission then does it mean that we automaticaly win the mission the moment we step in?

Anyways I like the idea, I just don't think making enemies unkillable through level is a good concept.

As for a good concept on survival, I remember a game me and my elder brother played, I think it was called *Dawn of war* it had a good survival concept.

Edited by Fammia

It might work but I don't think it's what the developer want. You see people want to win. What you're suggesting is basically a game that you had to die to get the reward. Dying mean fail and people don't like fail.

No, we don't have endless exterminate, aka Real Survival. Life-Support Survival isn't Survival. Pure Survival is just that - surviving. An increase in difficulty, at a greater rate than is in the current survival, replaces having to refill life support, as well as having one death (it honestly even works with the four revives, as you decide when you're not going to sacrifice anymore).

we already have endless externimate, just do a capture mission and never go near the capture target, you get swarmed non stop.

also endless exterminate would just be an easymode survival, cant see any plus points to that tbh.

Enemies wont get any tougher the longer you stay. Like I said before how often do you do non void exterminate missions as it is? I know that I never do, there a waist of time so im trying to make a suggestion that will make them have end-game potential

It might work but I don't think it's what the developer want. You see people want to win. What you're suggesting is basically a game that you had to die to get the reward. Dying mean fail and people don't like fail.

My original suggestion was for there to be waves suggesting that once you have reached the end of a wave or a set number of waves you can extract or keep going and thw only way you fail is if you die

My original suggestion was for there to be waves suggesting that once you have reached the end of a wave or a set number of waves you can extract or keep going and thw only way you fail is if you die

That might as well be defense though.

That might as well be defense though.

Similar but think of it as doing one exterminate mission then you get the option to do another one thats tougher and that keeps going on as long as you want, like I keep saying im trying to tweak a mission type so we can have another end game type to play with not invent a completely new one. Although I would be ok with them making a new one that is like how you were talking about