The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Everyone Complaining About Trinity's Blessing Nerf.

Makemap

How about removing the invulnerability. But, instead add a maximum 150 shield and HP regeneration for the same seconds as the invulnerability.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_%28Warframe%29

Maximum of 28.2s of 150 Shield and HP regen instead of full invulnerability as seen on wiki.

So Instant heal and HP/shield regen to become almost invulnerable instead of actual invulnerability.

Edit:

For those who are saying high level survival, and etc.

What about some sort of crazy armor buff while at it?

800 armor?(Can stack with Steel Fiber)

I bet Valkyr would love that.

So if DE decides to remove invulnerability(which most likely going to happen since they changed Rhino Skin).

#1 150 Shield and HP regen

#2 800 armor(Survive most one hits on high level)

Edited by Makemap

so you're saying 150 HP and shields regen per second? Idk about that, you'll still take more damage per second than that against high level enemies, so it becomes kinda like renewal and rage: not helpful while you're at full health, or when the enemies can one-shot you. the thought's there. however, unlike renewal, it'll still be active while you're at full health. so if enemies can't one-shot you, it'll be useful

while we're here, I may as well say that renewal's auto-revive effect should remain active even if you aren't getting the health regeneration. that would make it infinitely better

Sorry but that wont help really. Such stats would really only be beneficial to lower level play where Trinity isn't a necessity. For players such as myself who play for example T3 Survivals beyond the 60 minute mark I don't see a substitute to invulnerability, If an Ancient runs up and slaps your face into infinity your dead, if a heavy gunner spots you from across the room and fires at you for maybe 1-2 seconds your dead, even if the regeneration rate was 600 or even 1000 health and shield it would only mean they have to fire for an additional 2-3 seconds OR just get some of their buddies to shoot you as well. Really high levels are already a pain with blessing so I would much rather not think about it without

Edited by UnforgivenTrix

Sorry but that wont help really. Such stats would really only be beneficial to lower level play where Trinity isn't a necessity. For players such as myself who play for example T3 Survivals beyond the 60 minute mark I don't see a substitute to invulnerability, If an Ancient runs up and slaps your face into infinity your dead, if a heavy gunner spots you from across the room and fires at you for maybe 1-2 seconds your dead, even if the regeneration rate was 600 or even 1000 health and shield it would only mean they have to fire for an additional 2-3 seconds OR just get some of their buddies to shoot you as well. Really high levels are already a pain with blessing so I would much rather not think about it without

They(whoever asking for trinity's nerf) really should try high lvl enemies without blessing

just keep her as she is.

Well you ARE on the Design Council.

So for whatever that's worth, you have more clout than the rest of us put together.

But if D.E. is putting thier foot down on the matter, my preference for how the change will be affected is outlined HERE.

i actually am thankful for trinity's ult when doing high level survivals. it allows me to play neckros and focus on desecrating rather than constantly falling down cuz he can't take many bullets at that level and my mates usually run off to other places while i desecrate, so i end up falling down alot since i get overwhelmed while they are in another room. blessing helps keep me up with him. otherwise i'll just switch to valkyr and not even worry about neckros if i can't have someone to help me like she does since i know i can survive with her.

Well you ARE on the Design Council.

So for whatever that's worth, you have more clout than the rest of us put together.

But if D.E. is putting thier foot down on the matter, my preference for how the change will be affected is outlined HERE.

not rly. they are going to nerf that eventually....my cries with it is that i hope she doesnt go back to being useless and a least used frame.

the idea behind her is that she'd be a healer/caster frame...and back in the day, she was hardly used. think about this logically, we're given a healer that we can use, and no one used her...

DE is going to nerf it...but not right into the ground i hope. it feels good to have a warframe with a sense of healing that is a little more than subtle.

but the way people talk here....good god. i was just reading someone saying to nerf M.Prime into the ground...yea...cuz that'll solve all our problems right?

not rly. they are going to nerf that eventually....my cries with it is that i hope she doesnt go back to being useless and a least used frame.

the idea behind her is that she'd be a healer/caster frame...and back in the day, she was hardly used. think about this logically, we're given a healer that we can use, and no one used her...

DE is going to nerf it...but not right into the ground i hope. it feels good to have a warframe with a sense of healing that is a little more than subtle.

but the way people talk here....good god. i was just reading someone saying to nerf M.Prime into the ground...yea...cuz that'll solve all our problems right?

Indeed, people tend to be hyperbolic on forums in general, this one is no exception.

My point there was to lay out a template for a change that wouldn't radically alter Trinity's playstyle for the players that are playing her "right", but would tone down the abuse.

And for the record, I've played Trinity steadaly since Open Beta started. I've NEVER seen her as useless. Mainly because I can take ANY frame into ANY level with NO powers and still do well. So any powers that they do have, are like a bonus for me. Regardless of how nerfed.

Blessing nerf? Good for Trinity. Bad for Trinity haters. Less time Trinity players have to concentrate on watching your health bars. You can't stop Trinity. Take away Blessing and you are left with only one immortal on the team: Trinity. No Blessing? No Problems. Link. Max Range. Max Reflex Guard. Max Reflection. Stamina Regen. Shield Flux, perhaps. Let Trinity players be selfish. Casting doesn't interrupt Reflex Guard. Melee attacks DO interrupt Reflex Guard. Melee 2.0 just came out. Close the distance and channel for Parry. Why cry about a power that supports the team? I'll pull this out and see which one all the Blessing haters prefer. The Lone Immortal, or the Immortal Team. I've got a separate Trinity ready to go just waiting to be built and abused with this. Say the word.

Sorry to interrupt this little reunion of people who enjoy being immortal during the whole game.

Trinity was my first built frame, i have every mod maxed i have every single obtainable mastery point on the ps4 and have done plenty of 60min + survivals and still find it should be nerfed because:

Endless survivals and defense can't set the bar on what is high level, they're endless period, devs consider wave 30 to be the general consensus of high lv, which we consider mid lv, anything past than 30 you're going at your own risk, or 30min for that matter. Stop crying about it.

Second point, if your so called end game, based on endless missions, depends on a single warframe, that just goes to show how messed up things are, 30 effing seconds of invincibility is ridiculous, needs to be nerfed, 5 tops.

Now, giving a decent health/shields regen, procs cure and damage mitigation are all very neat ideas, also, it needs to be ranged, players need to be in a certain range from trinity, that'd be cool.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

The game doesnt really work for the levels of survival you are talking about (nor high level defence either), and the game cant be balanced for the very peak of the game only thats not a "typical" gameplay point. 

The issue isnt so much the blessing it's the damage output of enemies at that point, because damage immunity is seen as a necessity, thus any warframes/groups without it simply have little chance of succeeding without it.  If you have little chance of surviving without it, then enemy damage is the actual issue, and the damage immunity is the crutch letting you play it.

As others have mentioned part of the issue is corrupted mods, they make a build around a single power gain insanely high benefits with no drawbacks, due to the nature of some powers simply not being affected by the downsides of the specific corrupted mod (in the case of blessing its 2 aspects, range and strength, that are completly unaffected), though this is an issue not just for trinity but many other powers across all frames.

Even just simply removing the ability to increase the duration of the damage immunity would go a long way to balancing blessing without really changing it at all.

Edited by Loswaith

So okay, lets say that D.E. makes it so that neither Blessing nor Link can be 100% damage stoppers, and just for fun lets say they do this with Hystera aswell.

Then you'll have people complaining that the damage leaking through those effets are powering Rage.

In other words, the more damage that leaks through Blessing, the more you can purpetually cast Blessing/Hysteria because of Rage.

And if they remove the damage prevention mechanic all together from Blessing, meaning it has no reason for a duration, MEANING it will likely be spammable, then all the Trinity needs is a fairly Descent Health and Energy Pool (Vigor + Vitality), and just Spam 4 over and over with Yo-Yo health.

Maybe this is the intended direction D.E. is going? We'll see.

The game become interesting for me when mobs become really hard. The level 30-40 envisionned by DE is a total joke with 5 forma boltor prime, 6 forma synapse, 4/5 formaed frames. When you reach that point with mobs no healing is ever possible as you begin to take hundreds damages points and you still have 500/1000 hps/shields.

That why blessing is 100% absorb ATM.

Even on my Trinity I have max redirection/vitality it keep away some fatal stupid accident that may happen sometimes.

my idea for nerfing blessing and keep the long run possible : maxed blessing on the trinity : 99% absorb, 96% on other team members. With minimum 1 hps taken if hit by anything. In that way other healing will be welcome and usefull, and challenge will stay.