Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Should Be The Next Prime?

Sirbrus

Isn't it suppose to be loki? I bet de wont add any stats to him until a patch or something, because rhino gets spoiled, he is the child that de are proud of.

Well, I hope they go back and give all Prime frames stat boosts over their originals. I'd accept a speed boost for Rhino Prime if they'd give Excalibur Prime a health boost or something (and idgaf about people complaining that they can't get it).

The general consensus is that it will be a male frame, so my money is one either Ash or Loki - although it IS possible Volt COULD be one (if memory serves, he was a starting frame himself for a while). I'd say Loki has the better chance, though, as DE teased us with it being one of those two - although that may have just been playing off of the antagonism that Loki players and Rhino players have between each other.

wut.

The general consensus is that it will be a FEMALE frame lol. So my money is on nyx or sayrn

most likely nyx

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

wut.

The general consensus is that it will be a FEMALE frame lol. So my money is on nyx or sayrn

most likely nyx

You don't understand the pattern.

Regular frames have been Male Female etc

Prime frames have been Male Male Female Female Male, so the next Prime should be male.