The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Hell

sedy25

Every single game in my Steam library has been deleted, I try to run Warframe and it says downloading update "3770MB", EVEN though IT IS already installed. WHAT THE HELL?!

BIOSHOCK - http://gyazo.com/edb2066a2eaf88bcb560e435990406a4

GHOSTS - http://gyazo.com/5c240d895453e9a3a98190a8934c2d1a

WARFRAME - http://gyazo.com/d8aae6393472d79f0417c0c06d118e83

TOMB RAIDER - http://gyazo.com/8e515be0514b94bf12443cc8ee642e9b

*UPDATE* 

Settings>Downloads>Content Libraries

Had to re-connect my folder, XD

Edited by frostybe3r

Warframe is not a really a steam game maybe u have just still the launcher delete it first and try again

or try right click on warframe "delete local content" and try again maybe just something gets wrong

It forces me to update with 3.7GB even though I ALREADY have the bloody game installed.

This is a steam issue, you either logged in on a separate account on your computer, or someone deleted your steamapps folder.  Or you have a new drive as the default from where your steamapps are stored. 

Edited by Gelkor

This is a steam issue, you either logged in on a separate account on your computer, or someone deleted your steamapps folder.  Or you have a new drive as the default from where your steamapps are stored. 

Do you think I'm really that stupid to post a topic about an issue which I have already tried to sort? You're not helping anyone here.

Do you think I'm really that stupid to post a topic about an issue which I have already tried to sort? You're not helping anyone here.

So... do you want our help or not? Because being toxic isn't going to solve anything.

Alright then, so what -is- in your steamapps folder?

All you can really do at this point is either find the games wherever they are stored on your computer and remap them to steam, or, if they are gone, download them again.  It's just data.

Frost, we're trying to help you in any way we can. This isn't something we can fix with a snap of the fingers.

The game's are clearly still in the library, just re-install them.

This is an issue involving Warframe aswell since it's been fuzzied by this. 

No... It's an issue with Steam. Something in your Steam directory broke. The only way Warframe is involved is that it's one of the games that were affected.

This is a Steam issue. I had it once before, had to end up reinstalling Steam completely I would go to install it would say complete but then it would just give the install button again.

And yes, Steam Support are bloody idiots, had my account hacked before and it took them like a month and a half to respond and then another week to get the problem sorted out.

Edited by Utarious

Alright then, so what -is- in your steamapps folder?

All you can really do at this point is either find the games wherever they are stored on your computer and remap them to steam, or, if they are gone, download them again.  It's just data.

My Steamapps folder is located on drive D:/ along with all my other games, I have tried manually running these games but they just come up with steam asking me to install them.

This is a Steam issue. I had it once before, had to end up reinstalling Steam completely I would go to install it would say complete but then it would just give the install button again.

Did completely reinstalling it fix the problem?

Did completely reinstalling it fix the problem?

Yessir.

After you uninstall go through your drive and delete ALL Steam folders. That is what I had to end up doing, I want to believe it is a corrupted Steam folder/file causing the issue.

Edited by Utarious