The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Beware! Watch Dogs Is Coming.....

(PSN)MaatRa91

Yeah, PS4 players. PC? Nope, Ubisoft has a really bad reputation among PC players. Ghost Recon Future Soldier was it. The only PC game they'll still get major support from is AC, and even with that, they don't care enough to fix their issues.

Not just console peeps will be rocking this one out - I'll be pre-ordering and playing PC version.

I'm sure Warframe and a few others will lose some people, but doubt it'll be that big of deal, and short-lived.

Why does a new game coming out always spell "doom" for a different game to some people?

No, I think it wont matter at all. 

This^

Similarly, I also like how people think that because a new game is coming out, that the people who may buy it and play it will automatically stop playing every other game that they play on a regular basis. Yeah, okay.

Threads like these pop up every now and again.

For example at the ME3MP forums we went through similar phases with BL2, Diablo 3, Skyrim, list goes on and on.

These threads are just free advertisement for whatever other game is discussed. 

Id be more worried about eso

Joke of the day.

Edited by Ziegrif

Warframe has a significantly less amount of F-bombs than Watchdogs (0 in fact). I'll be staying in the Tenno Universe, Watchdogs isn't a threat for players like me.
For the everyday Joe tho, Warframe is F2P and gives an experience most AAA titles wish they could give, AND has a devteam that listens and uses the players advice. Granted there are bugs and glitches, but there were in big name titles too (I'm looking at you Black ops... there's no need to spawn a helicopter in a building, or throw a zip-line straight up into orbit.)
Also from what I've seen in the trailers and gameplay videos from conventions and what not, Watchdogs has a guy running around hacking people's information and various machines to complete his missions. Warframe has... well, need I say more?
And the fact that Warframe is still growing it's player base, I really don't see a problem with it taking players. :)

*Edit
As for ESO. I played (more suffered through) the beta through several rounds. It has potentual, but Warframe has no need to worry about that one.

Edited by Keyse