Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Not taking sides, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Eclipse has a temporary 25% tax because they really depleted their funds in the beginning. Could be wrong though. I definitely don't like the Eclipse monopoly going on though. 

title should say all that is needed to say!

Unite and stop all these useless threads.

Everyones just mad because eclipse is going about this in a well thought out strategic manner.

Also it's only a monopoly if they control every rail, not 8.

Edited by Dead_Rabbits

I do understand how it is supposed to go and I truely believe than you are sincer in everything you say but I have already said why I think there is a wrong that needs righting. You shouldn't be worried after all it will proberbly be only me alone this time 4h16m

3R4kmc9.jpg

I'm sorry, but its the truth.

why does everyone want to hurt my alliance ;(

can't you just leave Eclipse in peace?

Could you just leave Pluto's darksectors alone?

Edit: Because I don't want the 25% cred tax on them and I never play conflict missions anyway..I'm pretty sure there's only few of us play the mission except farming for the new mod..And I think only people in the alliance care enough to play it.

Edited by SpilockT_T

Any particular reason we should stop them from taking it?

22/23k credits per run.

If you can't play during battlepay hours, you will lose 5.8k or so per run. (even w5 gives 23k on Sechura)

It's basically a good credit farm.

It hurts most players in the long run given that there are too many of us and not all of us can afford to play during the special 5-10k speedruns of the battlepay peak hours.

Everyones just mad because eclipse is going about this in a well thought out strategic manner.

Okay then. Still troublesome.

Still want to have my easy credit farm that Eclipse is going to take away.

Time to snowball the Sechura defence army and overrun Eclipse before they have a chance to have all their peak players online to take Sechura.

Edited by LadyScootaloo

Unite and stop all these useless threads.

Also it's only a monopoly if they control every rail, not 8.

Well if they are doing it in a strategic manner it will be a monopoly once they control all the DS.  Pluto is cash in the bank, and once they have a steady flow of income you can't really outspend them.  You'll be forced to systematically take down the nodes, and given the fact most players probably aren't paying attention you will be hard pressed to overcome the sheer volume of battlepay they could throw at you.

why does everyone want to hurt my alliance ;(

can't you just leave Eclipse in peace?

Why does Eclipse want to hurt Shadows of Vengeance? Can't you just leave them in peace? Don't make an aggressive move and seek sympathetic support.

yeah its the same with all the taxes

once they see they are getting free money there is no way you will get rid of them

unless you change the ppl in charge

which is what has to be done

and sure ill be running so anti eclipse missions

today on pluto

loki masterrace r15 and 3/4th XD fast runs incoming

f*** eclipse

If the 25% tax they have going on is really only temporary, they wouldn't use their "meagre" resources to try and invade a tax-free node.

25% on all their rails for the past several days isn't temporary. And even if it is, you're certainly right. It's nothing more than a greedy power grab. They're also targeting a rail held by TW Alliance.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I play on the OPPOSITE times for most times when they occur and I can only play an hour or two a day.

Now explain to me where I'm going to get that.

Sechura - Pluto. 23000 credits for 5 waves of Defense.

Also, it's the same rail Eclipse is targeting now and will charge at least 25% tax on it.

My sandbox has become your litterbox, and I'd rather not have to wait for [DE] to find the pooper scooper.

I'm offended dear little Tenno. Eclipse is many things but we do not set out to ruin anyones experience despite your claims to the opposite. You have my apologies that our presence offends you so. That said best of luck to you.