Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Me? Trolling? *blinks* If I am, I never really attempted to troll on purpose. Comes naturally, perhaps.

But, okay, I'll go back over it again.... and what I see, is...

1). You're still getting 15-17k per Dark Sector Mission. That's still very good pay. Yeah, I know, 21k is better, but as I've said many times already, don't you think they ought to get Something to help rail upkeep and pay out Battlepays.

2). That "200k over 50 missions" you're "losing" can easily be made back if you do 20 Battlepay missions. Okay, sure, the Battlepay Missions are not always up, sure. But when they are, you can profit heavily in a short amount of time.

I'm really not sure how else to really explain it. Not to mention, I still can't help but to think it is ridiculously greedy to expect people to give you solar rail access for free. That's just... wow.

So 20-25% is a little high, sure. 10% would be awesome. But then, again, you're still getting more money than a Void 1 mission even with the 25% tax.

Okay let's try this then.

1) Irrelevant.  You do not, under any circumstances need 25% of the millions upon millions of credits that surely populate that area daily (just assume 1000 runs a day, a small figure given how large Warframe is, and you're talking 5,000,000 a day.  Now if we're more realistic you'll realize this doesn't account for credit boosters, and it's more than likely 1000 runs (for a single person, most groups will have 3-4 players and will instantly increase that 2-3 fold) is an extremely small number, 10000+ is probably more realistic.  Per day.  For doing nothing but having that spot.  When you start considering just how many people play this game and how many runs there are going through it, you're probably going to see more like 40-50m a day with a 25% tax there, for just a single node.  And the worst part?  People are trying to force it down our throat.  Damn straight I'll be greedy about it.

2) Those battlepay are a small drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.  They require you to time it perfectly, be in on that first group of "tickets" and to rush rush rush.  Good luck actually getting in on it consistently enough to make back what you pay out, especially if you desperately need credits where you most likely aren't lucky enough for them to be "on demand."

25% isn't just high, it's ridiculously high.  We have free tax here, and people are trying to take it away and calling the defensive party "greedy."  Isn't that some fine irony?

"I realize you have it nice here.  I don't like that, so I'm taking it away from you.  You should learn I should pick what your place in this galaxy is." <--- how it sounds when you butt into something that doesn't effect you and make it all about your personal choices.  Calling people who have something greedy isn't really making you look good.  Sure, I don't believe they had (or anyone has to) leave things tax free.  But if it is, why in the world are you trying to take it away and who the hell gave you the right to do so?

Anyway, I don't mind what happens either way, I'll be siding with SoV because they present themselves far better, but I love Eclipse for the drama this has all caused, and the fact it's sparked interested in Warframe for me for the first time in nearly half a year.  If you win, you damn well got what you wanted and I congratulate you.  If you lose, well, you tried right?

Edit: Actually, I believe Eclipse wins either way.  I see no possible way for them to lose both Pluto and Ceres unless some giant of an alliance(s) shows up.

Edited by Verazix

The best part about this whole fiasco is that the playerbase themselves ENABLED them to turn around and pimp them out. Soon everyone who plays on a Dark Sector will be an Eclipse employee.

What exactly are ppl going to do once they own all of the rails and raise all possibles taxes to 100% for nonEclipse and 0% for themselves? That just fuels their clan/alliance growth, making it worse and worse as they will get bigger and bigger. all of you Team Greed wannabes, what would YOU do if you owned all of the nodes? youd jack up everything to 100% and sit back and watch your credit and resource making machine make you Corpus rich. Dont go crying to DE either, they didnt allow 1 group to own everything. You all did

I hope the playerbase goes out and buys a few new pairs of shoes, cause yall are gonna need them when you are walkin that blvd

competition and conflict would of ensured that everyone got a turn eventually at having their name in the stars, make a bit of profit, and engage in some slight fisticuffs. but the way it is now, you peasants will take your $8.30 an hour with sub 29 hours for no fulltime benefits and you will like it.

the more Dark Sectors come out the faster and bigger the snowball will get. the only way to end the cycle is to crush them, which at this point is going to require a lot of players to play Warframe like a job and not like a game. but you can choose to do it now and salvage something, or just be content walkin dem streets for chump change.

I dont play on Dark Sectors myself, as there is nothing that I need from them. I am 2k exp from Mastery 16, 15 and a half mill credits, thousands of plat, my own Dojo. The fruits of MY own labor. I dont need to settle for the scraps from anyones table. I suggest some of you look at your accounts and make some decisions about how you handle yourself and what you want to do. Stop looking at nodes by themselves... look at the bigger picture.

as I've said many times already, don't you think they ought to get Something to help rail upkeep and pay out Battlepays.

No, they shouldn't.  Especially since they're trying to take it from people who take nothing to maintain the rail (and who also can't afford "battle pay", but the 0% tax they have set /is/ the Battle Pay).  It itself, and their obvious commitment to it, is the reason to fight for them.  That battle pay is so easily able to sway the players of this game is utterly disappointing to me, it demonstrates a clear lack of ability to think through things beyond the "now".

The best part about this whole fiasco is that the playerbase themselves ENABLED them to turn around and pimp them out. Soon everyone who plays on a Dark Sector will be an Eclipse employee.

What exactly are ppl going to do once they own all of the rails and raise all possibles taxes to 100% for nonEclipse and 0% for themselves? That just fuels their clan/alliance growth, making it worse and worse as they will get bigger and bigger. all of you Team Greed wannabes, what would YOU do if you owned all of the nodes? youd jack up everything to 100% and sit back and watch your credit and resource making machine make you Corpus rich. Dont go crying to DE either, they didnt allow 1 group to own everything. You all did

I hope the playerbase goes out and buys a few new pairs of shoes, cause yall are gonna need them when you are walkin that blvd

competition and conflict would of ensured that everyone got a turn eventually at having their name in the stars, make a bit of profit, and engage in some slight fisticuffs. but the way it is now, you peasants will take your $8.30 an hour with sub 29 hours for no fulltime benefits and you will like it.

the more Dark Sectors come out the faster and bigger the snowball will get. the only way to end the cycle is to crush them, which at this point is going to require a lot of players to play Warframe like a job and not like a game. but you can choose to do it now and salvage something, or just be content walkin dem streets for chump change.

I dont play on Dark Sectors myself, as there is nothing that I need from them. I am 2k exp from Mastery 16, 15 and a half mill credits, thousands of plat, my own Dojo. The fruits of MY own labor. I dont need to settle for the scraps from anyones table. I suggest some of you look at your accounts and make some decisions about how you handle yourself and what you want to do. Stop looking at nodes by themselves... look at the bigger picture.

...what would they do with all the resources is the question. There is no use of it. 

@Kartumterek: The higher the taxes get, the more people would be willing to kill their rail to get someone else's in there.

If they set it to 100%, then virtually every non-Eclipse player would be all over that stuff to get it out of there. 25% is already pushing it.

Me? Trolling? *blinks* If I am, I never really attempted to troll on purpose. Comes naturally, perhaps.

But, okay, I'll go back over it again.... and what I see, is...

1). You're still getting 15-17k per Dark Sector Mission. That's still very good pay. Yeah, I know, 21k is better, but as I've said many times already, don't you think they ought to get Something to help rail upkeep and pay out Battlepays.

2). That "200k over 50 missions" you're "losing" can easily be made back if you do 20 Battlepay missions. Okay, sure, the Battlepay Missions are not always up, sure. But when they are, you can profit heavily in a short amount of time.

I'm really not sure how else to really explain it. Not to mention, I still can't help but to think it is ridiculously greedy to expect people to give you solar rail access for free. That's just... wow.

So 20-25% is a little high, sure. 10% would be awesome. But then, again, you're still getting more money than a Void 1 mission even with the 25% tax.

So because you think people are greedy for supporting (not really expecting. Supporting because there are zero tax rails in existence) zero tax rails, that justifies Eclipse trying to take one away simply because you don't like them? There are clans that are willing to give solar rail access for free. There is no greed involved in that. The only greed in this scenario is Eclipse attacking the rail. Explain to me why Eclipse wants/needs to take a zero tax rail? And explain to me how supporting a zero tax rail is greedy? Seriously tired of these baseless insults. Apparently you're greedy now if you oppose an Eclipse takeover.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Okay let's try this then.

1) Irrelevant.  You do not, under any circumstances need 25% of the millions upon millions of credits that surely populate that area daily (just assume 1000 runs a day, a small figure given how large Warframe is, and you're talking 5,000,000 a day.  Now if we're more realistic you'll realize this doesn't account for credit boosters, and it's more than likely 1000 runs (for a single person, most groups will have 3-4 players and will instantly increase that 2-3 fold) is an extremely small number, 10000+ is probably more realistic.  Per day.  For doing nothing but having that spot.  When you start considering just how many people play this game and how many runs there are going through it, you're probably going to see more like 40-50m a day with a 25% tax there, for just a single node.  And the worst part?  People are trying to force it down our throat.  Damn straight I'll be greedy about it.

Maybe after a few weeks of this going on, the Battlepays will be there for longer so more people can profit? Who knows. I kinda doubt they're doing it for personal greed; many hardcore veterans have just about everything they could possibly obtain with credits sans a few Transmutation crazies blowing millions. So why on Earth (or Pluto in this case) would they want 40-50m credits per day? Maybe they're trying to set up a thing where you can actually get good battlepay from conflicts. Maybe they're worried about the costs of defending rails in the future when the "Make your own spectre" thing happens.

2) Those battlepay are a small drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.  They require you to time it perfectly, be in on that first group of "tickets" and to rush rush rush.  Good luck actually getting in on it consistently enough to make back what you pay out, especially if you desperately need credits where you most likely aren't lucky enough for them to be "on demand."

Depends. If they keep getting more money, they'll have more to give out in battlepay, the battlepays might be up longer, etc. Some people don't like slaving away at Survival and Defense endlessly. Maybe some of those people would like a chance to make 200k in an hour?

25% isn't just high, it's ridiculously high.  We have free tax here, and people are trying to take it away and calling the defensive party "greedy."  Isn't that some fine irony?

The "Defensive" Party is being "Defensive" because they want to keep the whole mission's earnings to themselves, rather than contribute a slice to battlepays, solar rails, etc. That can easily be seen as greedy.

"I realize you have it nice here.  I don't like that, so I'm taking it away from you.  You should learn I should pick what your place in this galaxy is." <--- how it sounds when you butt into something that doesn't effect you and make it all about your personal choices.  Calling people who have something greedy isn't really making you look good.  Sure, I don't believe they had (or anyone has to) leave things tax free.  But if it is, why in the world are you trying to take it away and who the hell gave you the right to do so?

The system was designed for conflicts in mind. The system is designed in such a way that conflicts will be often, and people are encouraged to set up conflicts, or at least that's what many people told me back during the "OMG the DS nodes are unplayable because of constant conflict!" days. They were all like "That's how DE wants em".

Anyway, I don't mind what happens either way, I'll be siding with SoV because they present themselves far better, but I love Eclipse for the drama this has all caused, and the fact it's sparked interested in Warframe for me for the first time in nearly half a year.  If you win, you damn well got what you wanted and I congratulate you.  If you lose, well, you tried right?

Then... why are we debating this, if you really don't care all that much who wins?

Edit: Actually, I believe Eclipse wins either way.  I see no possible way for them to lose both Pluto and Ceres unless some giant of an alliance(s) shows up.

We'll see what happens. I agree that 25% is a little high IMO, so maybe people will go "Hey, lower that to 10% and we'll support you." or something. *shrug*

So because you think people are greedy for supporting (not really expecting. Supporting because there are zero tax rails in existence) zero tax rails, that justifies Eclipse trying to take one away simply because you don't like them? There are clans that are willing to give solar rail access for free. There is no greed involved in that. The only greed in this scenario is Eclipse attacking the rail. Explain to me why Eclipse wants/needs to take a zero tax rail? And explain to me how supporting a zero tax rail is greedy? Seriously tired of these baseless insults.

I already told you exactly why.

Crying out against taxes makes a person greedy because they want to take everything for themselves regardless of all the work that was put into making it possible in the first place.

Not only that, but also the fact that there's 0 chance for any battlepay when the DS first goes into conflict. At least with Eclipse, you might get a nice payout for doing Battlepay at least for a little while. I'd rather take the chance of 1-10 missions for 10k each, than 0 for all missions.

Again, how is offering a zero tax rail, and defending that, greedy? It's not. You're using these insult to try to justify Eclipse taking the rail. Eclipse are the only ones who are being greedy here. Yeah, this is the way the mode was intended, but stop calling people greedy because they actually support a clan that is ACTUALLY doing something for the good of the community.

@Xylia - no, the specific issue here isn't being against taxes. I'm not against taxes. The specific issue is Eclipse attacking a zero tax rail, and you guys calling players who support them greedy. And again, the players who support the free tax rail holders aren't taking their work for granted because the rail holders, Shadows of Vengeance, WANT to offer the rail for free. It's you and anyone else who supports Eclipse in this that are trying to undermine the "work" that was put into making this free rail possible in the first place. You once again use straw arguments to criticize those who are supporting Shadows of Vengeance.

Pluto has always been Tax Free. Eclipse will place a 25% tax on that node.

yep I wont run a single mission for eclipse

I rather have 0 cred tax than give them control and pay  25%

I support ghost bears

MMH. SUPPORT SECHURA DEFENCE!

HOLD THE LINE FOR 0% TAX!

Also seriously, casuals profit better like this.

WHO SAID THAT IT WILL BE 25% TAX!?

Geez! Paranoid people are just paranoid... they even gave away lesser taxes on one node atm- I don't think they will be as mindless and greedy to just punish away a 0% rail. I bet they will just hold on to them and set a near 0% as a gratitude for the community. (also is a nice "face cleaner" if u know what i mean)

No more freeloaders on Sechura!

Eclipse isn't on Sechura yet, silly. There are no freeloaders here.

No one is a "freeloader" for not handing over a cut of the reward for the mission they completed. SoV are not "freeloaders" for not demanding tribute and paying expenses out of pocket.

Your statement is absurd and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Indeed, you express a fundamental lack of comprehension of the vocabulary you attempt to use, and it's proper context.

Plus you can get your money back from fighting for Eclipse.

No you do not. If you can multiply and divide, this becomes completely obvious.

Eclipse, you do offer high pays, but while i mostly follow the money, i am not blindly following the money.

Even if you were blindly following the money, you'd have to be insane to think that you'd make more off of battle pay, even in a full 12 hour battle, than you would off of tax free Sechura runs.

As has been repeatedly stated and demonstrated before, Sechura defense pays almost 5k a minute, and this pay never runs out. Eclipse has only ever exceeded this pay in very short bursts, and could never afford to make their battle pay profitable for those who play steadily rather than just during conflicts.

You could whine about "losing" 200k over 50 missions, OR you could just pony up, and then make that same 200k back later by doing 20 missions at 10k battlepay per defense mission.

Or you could learn how to math.

Rails are up for at least four times as long as they are in conflict. A 25% tax costs you more than 5k per Secura run. Secura takes barely longer to do than a Pluto Conflict mission and are easier as well.

You only need to run twice as many Sechura Dark Sector Defenses at a 25% tax rate before you are at a net loss, assuming a 10k battle pay. Most people will be running far more than twice as many Defenses as Conflict Missions, because the conflict is not likely to last 12 full hours, and even if it does, not even Eclipse cannot reasonably afford to pay 10k the whole time.

1. Utterly idiotic argument. It's 25% worse pay than what we get now, and the ones maintaining the rail now do not want anything for the minor costs of upkeep.

2. You are losing 5.5k+ per mission at a 25% tax rate, which means it's not 50 vs. 20, it's 37 vs. 20, as the ratio of profit per mission if we compare tax free Sechura defense vs. 10k battlepay Eclipse Conflict. That's less than a two to one ratio, yet the Conflict is guaruanteed to be no longer than 1/4th as long as the Defenses are available, and are often much shorter.

The "Defensive" Party is being "Defensive" because they want to keep the whole mission's earnings to themselves, rather than contribute a slice to battlepays, solar rails, etc. That can easily be seen as greedy.

Only by the blind or deluded.

It's not greed to not want to pay for something that isn't necessary. It's greed and profound waste to initiate a conflict just so one can take a rail, only in order to tax it to pay for the cost of taking it.

Edited by Saenol

Maybe after a few weeks of this going on, the Battlepays will be there for longer so more people can profit? Who knows. I kinda doubt they're doing it for personal greed; many hardcore veterans have just about everything they could possibly obtain with credits sans a few Transmutation crazies blowing millions. So why on Earth (or Pluto in this case) would they want 40-50m credits per day? Maybe they're trying to set up a thing where you can actually get good battlepay from conflicts. Maybe they're worried about the costs of defending rails in the future when the "Make your own spectre" thing happens.

Depends. If they keep getting more money, they'll have more to give out in battlepay, the battlepays might be up longer, etc. Some people don't like slaving away at Survival and Defense endlessly. Maybe some of those people would like a chance to make 200k in an hour?

Because basic human greed.  Why does anyone attack any other node?  What do they gain from it?  The taxes to do what with?  Prove they can control/make more solar rails/have higher battle pay/win more conflicts.  It's all the same to them, it's still greed.  They're getting involved in something because they can, and because it makes them more dominant.  It's not for some odd greater good, and even trying to hint at that is little more than a fallacy.

I give you a box of candy bars.  This box is yours, and thus the candy bars are yours.  Is it right for someone ten years older, and three times stronger than you, to take it away from you because you were being greedy?  Taking away something someone else has had for a while, and then calling them greedy, is hypocrisy at it's finest.  If they were leeching away off the back of someone and it was hurting them, it'd be different.  This isn't the case at all, and thus nulls this entire argument that you keep pushing.

The system was designed for conflicts in mind. The system is designed in such a way that conflicts will be often, and people are encouraged to set up conflicts, or at least that's what many people told me back during the "OMG the DS nodes are unplayable because of constant conflict!" days. They were all like "That's how DE wants em".

I know, and I love it.  It's fun to see the drama stir up, and since whether I win or lose I had fun with the ensuing drama, I can look back at this and say thoroughly "Job well done DE."  This entire conflict has brought a new sense of urgency and fulfillment to the game that hasn't been here, ever really.

Then... why are we debating this, if you really don't care all that much who wins?

Because I enjoy debates, and I believe your viewpoint is highly favored towards Eclipse (most likely obvious to everyone), so I'm just tipping the scales.  If someone came in and bashed on Eclipse, I'd defend them too (as I've already done discreetly today).  Eclipse has every right to do what they're doing, and they don't need any justification behind it.  If you have power, wield your power.  Just be careful not to push too many people against you at once to the point you can't handle it (though I believe Eclipse has made some very intelligent decisions; read the attack on Ceres today at the same time as Pluto, while Pluto is being almost entirely focused on they get Ceres for free nearly).

We'll see what happens. I agree that 25% is a little high IMO, so maybe people will go "Hey, lower that to 10% and we'll support you." or something. *shrug*

Eclipse has already spread enough lies that I wouldn't trust anything they said anyway.  Between the "tax rate bugs" and "taxes only applying to credits picked up in the mission" lies, anyone who would trust them is just ignorant at this point.

Again, how is offering a zero tax rail, and defending that, greedy? It's not. You're using these insult to try to justify Eclipse taking the rail. Eclipse are the only ones who are being greedy here. Yeah, this is the way the mode was intended, but stop calling people greedy because they actually support a clan that is ACTUALLY doing something for the good of the community.

I'm not calling SoV greedy, I'm calling the people crying out against taxes as greedy, there's a difference.

SoV is playing a charity. That's very noble of them, sure.

The players? Your average player goes "Oh, Cool 0% tax. All for me!"

Someone then comes along with the idea of taxing the rail and most of the players go "WTF! Hey, how dare they! I want ALL the money from my missions!"

Not because they like SoV or anything, but because they want ALL THE MONIES. Most of these players aren't "for the greater good"... they're "One for me, and ALL for me!" more like.

WHO SAID THAT IT WILL BE 25% TAX!?

Geez! Paranoid people are just paranoid... they even gave away lesser taxes on one node atm- I don't think they will be as mindless and greedy to just punish away a 0% rail. I bet they will just hold on to them and set a near 0% as a gratitude for the community. (also is a nice "face cleaner" if u know what i mean)

Are you kidding? ALL Eclipse's rails are 25%. Go play the game and you will see that.

I already told you exactly why.

Crying out against taxes makes a person greedy because they want to take everything for themselves regardless of all the work that was put into making it possible in the first place.

Not only that, but also the fact that there's 0 chance for any battlepay when the DS first goes into conflict. At least with Eclipse, you might get a nice payout for doing Battlepay at least for a little while. I'd rather take the chance of 1-10 missions for 10k each, than 0 for all missions.

Greetings, Tenno.

You know what? It's totally cool. We don't need anything for providing the rail. We are happy to do it in fact. All the costs of deploying it, the maintenance costs, we got you covered. Go enjoy the mission and get the mods and credits you need. We can make the money needed for that stuff in one run as a four person team. The thing is, we really like helping our fellow Tenno. It gives us enjoyment and makes us happy.

As far as battle pay goes, they don't seem to mind a low battle pay now that things are only 12 hours for a conflict. For three days after they get to keep everything, and that is just fine by us.

Victory to you, Tenno.

Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

Still find it odd that Eclipse is taxing everyone but their own members for use of the rail. I'm going to be brutally honest... that's a scumbag thing to do. It's like letting politicians not pay taxes.

25% tax for non-Eclipse players. 0% tax for Eclipse players. 

No one should be exempt. Especially not your members, Eclipse. Don't be that guy.

It's really convenient that it also happens to be really the -only- node that people play.

What about the time Sinai was taxed at 75% for members? It's not like members get all the benefits.

@Verazix:

First of all, I'm not going to copy&paste multiple blocks to manually quote them because this forum system sucks for splitting up pre-formatted quotes, so please forgive me if I miss anything in your last post I'm replying to. I'm not "picking it apart" and "only replying to what I wanna reply" to, just so you know.

#1: They put in the work to conquer that many nodes, they figure they should be rewarded for their work. You work, you get reward. Right?

#2: Again, I'm not calling SoV greedy, I'm calling the players crying out against taxes greedy, because the only reason they're doing so is because they want to keep the whole shebang every mission.

#3: Then that's great! I'm glad you love playing the game again. This is clearly what DE wanted.

#4: My responses do favor Eclipse, perhaps indirectly. I'm more 'attacking' the people who are claiming "for the greater good!" when what it boils down to is people supporting charity only because they benefit from it, not because they actually care about the people running the charity.

#5: I haven't seen any "lies" first-hand, but meh. If they jack the taxes up higher then I just won't support them and they'll end up losing nodes. 25% I'll take, though I think they could easily make a profit at 15% or even 10% on Pluto. 30%? Eh, no. That's when I join the other side.

I'm not calling SoV greedy, I'm calling the people crying out against taxes as greedy, there's a difference.

SoV is playing a charity. That's very noble of them, sure.

The players? Your average player goes "Oh, Cool 0% tax. All for me!"

Someone then comes along with the idea of taxing the rail and most of the players go "WTF! Hey, how dare they! I want ALL the money from my missions!"

Not because they like SoV or anything, but because they want ALL THE MONIES. Most of these players aren't "for the greater good"... they're "One for me, and ALL for me!" more like.

No, people here who have said they'll support SoV have been called greedy. And you are not in a position to guess the motives of people who actually play on zero tax rails. And again, what is so wrong about playing a mission where you keep all of the credits you get (like most nodes in the game), especially when SoV WANTS people to keep all their credits? You fail again and again to justify Eclipse's actions or to explain what is wrong about players keeping their credits. On what basis does Eclipse deserve a portion of the credits that are currently received on a node that ISN'T theirs? You act as if it's a crime to not be taxed. You act as though it's a crime to actually want to receive all of the credits you get from a mission, which again, is the way ALL of the non-dark sector nodes work. You try to say that players playing these nodes aren't 'for the greater good', yet SoV is, and there is NOTHING, absolutely nothing about Eclipse's attack on Sechura that is 'for the greater good'. You fail to make a sound argument.

And again, the whole reason there are people here who are against Eclipse is PRECISELY because they support SoV who is offering a free node, and the whole reason you and other Eclipse supporters are against us who support SoV is because you are against SoV who is offering this node.

Greetings, Tenno.

You know what? It's totally cool. We don't need anything for providing the rail. We are happy to do it in fact. All the costs of deploying it, the maintenance costs, we got you covered. Go enjoy the mission and get the mods and credits you need. We can make the money needed for that stuff in one run as a four person team. The thing is, we really like helping our fellow Tenno. It gives us enjoyment and makes us happy.

As far as battle pay goes, they don't seem to mind a low battle pay now that things are only 12 hours for a conflict. For three days after they get to keep everything, and that is just fine by us.

Victory to you, Tenno.

Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

That's good to hear you enjoy doing good things for fellow players. I hope that neither you nor any other SoV members misunderstood anything I said in this thread -- I never meant to insult SoV itself.

That's good to hear you enjoy doing good things for fellow players. I hope that neither you nor any other SoV members misunderstood anything I said in this thread -- I never meant to insult SoV itself.

It is an insult to SoV to attack their node while using false accusations of the motives of their supporters to try to make baseless justifications for it here.