Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

To the people who say that Eclipse are doing it in some systematic manner - it's actually more the case that they only have active members in their clan - inactives are kicked, as are people who aren't seen to be doing enough to take/protect their solar rails

It's essentially the same mentality as was used to build the Great Wall of China - you work, work, work, and when you die (in the GWoC's case - hopefully this doesn't happen in Warframe) or get bored (much more likely in Warframe), you are seen as no longer useful and are "removed"

Yes, the mentality works, yes, it did make something kinda cool, but was it the right way to go about it? Hell no

But yeah, I'm kinda biased as I'm part of a free rails alliance, so... XD

itsgendohng_991.JPG

It has come to my attention that You - Eclipse alliance - have started a conflict on Pluto.

Specifically, the Sechura node. One of, if not, the most profitable node in the game.

This has upset many outside your alliance, myself included.

If I am not mistaken, you will break your 0% tax promise on this node as well if you indeed win the conflict.

May I ask your reason for this attack? 

Greed? Lust for complete domination of the dark sectors? 

Or simply... for the lulz?

There was never -any- promise of 0% tax. The misconception started with Ceres and other nodes saying they would for the time be 0%. That quickly became clear it was not sustainable. If it upsets you that much your "money" where you claim your ideals are.

EDIT: Also as someone else pointed out you really need to stop making new threads for Eclipse this and Eclipse that. It's clogging General up.

Edited by Squig

Explain the liars bit?  

oh please this has been explained a thousand time in other threads, but fine here it is again. they said they'd put it at 0% tax on their nodes and did in no way did they say ingame they were going to tax them. so they put the taxes at 25% , to "make up for this" as they said it in the forums "make up for all the attacks and lost nodes." thats why some see them as lairs and greedy. are they telling the true? I don't know, ether way they want at it the wrong way, making one of the highest taxed node in the game at what could of been one of the best nodes to run, but it not now.

i myself would of trusted them if they only taxed about 10-15% but 25% is a little absurd. eris is better to run, which is sad.

reasons: power grab, lying about taxes, lying about repair cost, attacking a zero tax node, their members and supporters belittling anyone who doesn't support them

There are just a few reasons why they aren't the good guys. 

Are you saying that DE designed this game for one alliance to hold the majority of the nodes and for anyone not supporting them to be insulted and belittled as uneducated players making 'inane' arguments? Ok.

Reasons to not support Shadows Of Vengeance: Constant Whining on the forums, taking the moral high ground, their members and supporters belittling anyone who doesn't support them etc

things have changed a lot since the u13 release

back then it was 24 hours farming, 48 hours waiting and 75000 rail hp

so to shorten that waiting time we have to drop big battle pay to motivate people to fight

now

48 hours(?) farming, 12 hours waiting and 75000 rail hp but with -10 hp per player

waiting is just a nuisance and doesn't mean much. it'll go away real fast.

so if eclipse keep the 25% tax up and "return" it in battle pay, only 7500 players would get it if nobody do more than 1 run. 

what about the others? they would've gotten 33% more without tax and some just cannot get their "tax return" because they cannot play during the conflict time

the more we play on eclipse rails. the more we lose out. that's the reality.

Edited by Lucredis

To the people who say that Eclipse are doing it in some systematic manner - it's actually more the case that they only have active members in their clan - inactives are kicked, as are people who aren't seen to be doing enough to take/protect their solar rails

It's essentially the same mentality as was used to build the Great Wall of China - you work, work, work, and when you die (in the GWoC's case - hopefully this doesn't happen in Warframe) or get bored (much more likely in Warframe), you are seen as no longer useful and are "removed"

Yes, the mentality works, yes, it did make something kinda cool, but was it the right way to go about it? Hell no

But yeah, I'm kinda biased as I'm part of a free rails alliance, so... XD

While you are right about the removal of in-actives you would if you actually talked to any members of eclipse find we are a reasonable lot who don't expect you to do nothing but rails all day erryday.

itsgendohng_991.JPG

It has come to my attention that You - Eclipse alliance - have started a conflict on Pluto.

Specifically, the Sechura node. One of, if not, the most profitable node in the game.

This has upset many outside your alliance, myself included.

If I am not mistaken, you will break your 0% tax promise on this node as well if you indeed win the conflict.

May I ask your reason for this attack? 

Greed? Lust for complete domination of the dark sectors? 

Or simply... for the lulz?

Can I ask a question,, I ....I just have to know....

e50cc0b7e6a228c071c36e374184b90e.jpg

Edited by -LTO-Malachi

Reasons to not support Shadows Of Vengeance: Constant Whining on the forums, taking the moral high ground, their members and supporters belittling anyone who doesn't support them etc

I'm still trying to grasp what he/she meant by having "Power grab" as a reason why.

As far as I know, since i havent followed their oh, so glorious rise to the state they are in right now...

they at some point promised a 0% tax. I may be wrong, and if so, i will edit that.

And if you paid any attention to my post you would know there was no such promise of a 0% tax forever. It simply started as 0% tax nodes that stated they were such.

things have changed a lot since the u13 release

back then it was 24 hours farming, 48 hours waiting and 75000 rail hp

so to shorten that waiting time we have to drop big battle pay to motivate people to fight

now

48 hours(?) farming, 12 hours waiting and 75000 rail hp but with -10 hp per player

waiting is just a nuisance and doesn't mean much. it'll go away real fast.

so if eclipse keep the 25% tax up and "return" it in battle pay, only 7500 players would get it if nobody do more than 1 run. 

what about the others? they would've gotten 33% more without tax and some just cannot get their "tax return" because they cannot play during the conflict time

the more we play on eclipse rails. the more we lose out. that's the reality.

There's no use trying to bring logic into it. It's really a waste of time.

So if someone says one thing and finds out that doing that thing is nonviable and they have to change their plans, then they are liars? I wonder how some of you live in your own little disney channel like worlds.

And if you paid any attention to my post you would know there was no such promise of a 0% tax forever. It simply started as 0% tax nodes that stated they were such.

Actually Im pretty sure Eclipse primsed 0% nodes near the beggining of this DS system. Then they changed it saying that they needed cash to stop the attacks.

If you're trying to fan the flames you're doing a good job.

lol, that was the plan. Maybe if people actually get as mad as the multiple posts I see daily imply they'll start actually doing something about it. The  solar rail conflicts are supposed to be a part of content we all play in, not an excuse to create numerous threads complaining about it. When are people going to start actually rallying and playing hard, hitting Eclipse from  all sides, attacking multiple nodes in unison, making a concerted  effort to bring them down? 

I like a good fire. Its cold in space.