Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Oldest Weapon?

NogginMasher

It's funny when I read "My oldest weapon is Tetra and my oldest frame is Valkyr" and I think "Wait a minute... They are fairly new!".

Kinda brings a manly tear, when I remember how the community was hyped when DE introduced Scindo and Fragor...

The oldest one that I still have?  Burston.  I sold my starter weapons and my Braton after getting access to the Burston.  It was the (as I recall) only weapon I ever pro'd (if you weren't around for it in CBT, the pro system was the precursor to potatoes).  As a result, it accounted for something like 20% of all my kills last year.  I don't think I've pulled it out of storage since getting the prime, but for nostalgic reasons, I'm not letting it go.

I would say its either my Latron, or Schindo.

Latron has been my baby since I first got it about a year ago, and while its been replaced by latron prime, it will stay in my inventory until this game eventually dies.

Schindo was just great at killing infested oh so long ago, its now not very good, and doesnt feel very cool because of the way the tenno hold the damn thing. But heres hoping that will change, soon.

-Sip-

Duel Skana. Got it in my first week of playing, which makes it over a year old now.

Got it because it was the only duel swords at the time and duel swords are awesome.

Kept it because I have this thing where I like making low level gear awesome, and it was no exception.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I think this is my Lex.  My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I bought my Lex very quickly and it was my 5th weapon (after the 3 starters and the Cronus, none of which I still posess).  Once I combine it into an Aklex, though, I'm not sure which of my weapons will be the oldes.  =-\  Stupid memory.

Braton or Twin Vipers/Dual Eithers. Bought the Twin Vipers and Dual Eiters with plat the day they came out which was like april 14th 2013 or something. Bought Nyx the same day. Almost 1k plat gone in a day, first and last time i bought a frame and weps with plat.

My duel zorens I think. I remember that I built them because I did some math to see how much DPS it would put out..... and I did it wrong... and it appeared as though the duel zorens where the most OP thing ever. Obviously when I got them I saw I wasn't face melting everything, but I really liked the feel and potatoed them immediately (First weapon I potatoed I think). haven't ditched them since. And with Melee 2.0 there actually even nicer. So yeah.

Aklato, I loved the single lato so much, I sold it for the dual version, been with me since I started out as a newbie, first weapon to tater too. I kept it because I love the sound it made when it fired, the jack of all trade damage. Then Damage 2.0 came, and wrecked it a bit, then DE decided to nerf it a bit. I still love it, just won't use it now. I can't bring myself to sell it. 

Mag is also my oldest frame, I will never sell it, I also won't replace it for that thing that dare call itself a prime. Been with that frame since community called her useless back then, the pain... 

tumblr_mqqng2LE5m1qf2m52o1_1280.jpg

*Art made by this guy https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/212489-iustitia/

Edited by cryotech9020