Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Admit It, You Use A Frame More When You Find A Really Nice Color Scheme For It.

I honestly can say that colour scheme is the ONLY reason I have not mained Saryn since her molt buff.  If I find a good look, it's usually at least semi sexual (Everyone knows the different colour section on either leg), so I just go back to loki (Pitch black is always good on him).  I think someone that could be expanded on with the immortal skins or any other skin, is changing up what colour (primary, tint, energy etc) is applied, allowing for a greatly diversified customization option.

I'd like to see more pics of nice color'd warframe

I'd post mine if it wasn't such a hassle to upload them to steam and then from there to imgur. Three different color schemes for 20-something frames comes out to quite a few pictures.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I also happen to abhor all his helmets.

I like the default one, since you can colour it to remove all traces of insect from it.

I present to you, the Ashtronaut.

ErK9Inm.png

(Lotus-brand jammies optional.)

Edited by SortaRandom

Yeah, I haven't touched my Banshee in a while simply because I cannot figure out a good color scheme for her. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I'm glad you asked.

1bTWJoH.jpg

CrQYVud.jpg

XrWI5Xa.jpg

Does this forum have a proper spoiler function?

Banshee's a bit difficult to color, mostly because of the body I think.

Originally I was going for a scheme that referenced Sylvanas Windrunner:

JOh3PZe.jpg?1

'Cause, y'know, she's a banshee. Or was one. Anyway I like the character.

It turned out pretty horribly, though. The body was too green, didn't look natural with the black pants, couldn't replicate the hair, etc. So I started messing with some characters and not only found a color combination I liked, but I found my favorite color in the game: that powdery blue in the Classic palette. I made a few tweaks and she went from being an undead elf archer to being a drow archer.

5k5D3yx.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HoXWcHg.jpg Slightly nsfw? No nipples/genitalia, but will probably make your wife/husband/boss/kids/wife or husband who is your boss/kids who are your boss raise an eyebrow

Success!

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Yeah, I haven't touched my Banshee in a while simply because I cannot figure out a good color scheme for her. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I was having the same problem. I use the the white/blue and white/red on this page of this awesome topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110860-the-color-set-sharing-program/page-37