Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum On Daily Login Rewards?

Deidaku

Every damn day when i login in the hope to see once again after a half year the 50% discount but get sentinal exp, rifle exp, pistol exp, frame exp, 10k credits, glaive bp, gorgon bp i would like to punch someone for 5 mins in the face.

Every damn day when i login in the hope to see once again after a half year the 50% discount but get sentinal exp, rifle exp, pistol exp, frame exp, 10k credits, glaive bp, gorgon bp i would like to punch someone for 5 mins in the face.

Um....

I just got the 50% discount today xD

I ain't even using it, lol

I saw a blue platinum icon flash by last night.

Unfortunately, this means exactly nothing. Do keep in mind that there are other icons that flash by that don't even match any of the rewards you can get.

It's a good idea for them to have a means of introducing Platinum into the game outside of cash transactions.  It's the one thing making Warframe's claim to a Free-to-Play game a very technical claim, since its inventory slots and such are practically exclusively enhanced through Platinum expenditure, and while you could play Warframe all the way to the Outer Terminus with just two Warframe slots and the default handful of weapons, it certainly wouldn't be comfortable longterm play.

20-30P isn't chump change, too.  That's another Warframe slot.  That's a couple more Weapon Slots, maybe four of them.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

i guess its "extra plat on your next purchase" no free candy here, move on

Coupons are the same thing......

I say we wait until someone can provide a screenshot or DErebecca responds to my PM about this

Best way to possibly capture this is to record the login reward ticker. Play it back on slower speed, take screenshot, ???, profit for skeptical and hopeful players alike!

I have a poopy PC so my frame rate would likely be halved and miss recording like 50% of the things that pops up.

hell no man, build carrier, it's far more usefull than a dethcube

He's a new player he'll die a lot . this could reduce the dying by 25 % XD

Carrier should be after shade.

Shade will save him even more 

I don't understand people that say this. Just switch your gear out for stuff that's not already level 30 before you log off. That way if you log in after the dailys reset and you get an XP reward, it won't be lost. I usually slap my lowest-level stuff into my slots before I log off, so it'll count more towards the next level. Do that with a freshly-made level zero piece of gear and you can make a free level or two just from a single XP reward. It only takes like ten seconds of your time.

XP is pretty much the last thing I need, anyhow. Absolutely no point in shuffling around inventory (twice) when you could just get rid of a login reward which it seems like most people agree is pretty lame. Gimme a 15 min Affinity booster or something, if you want to give me XP.

ok, like seriously, there really should be free platinum.  the plat rotating around warframe players r eventually gonna run out cuz they spend it in shop.  so the plat that ppl get from r whether from starter newbies or people that spent real money to buy plat, in the end, everyones gonna need to spend real $ because nothin comes out of the shop after u spend plat.  It would make sense if DE added free plat for login rewards

ok, like seriously, there really should be free platinum.  the plat rotating around warframe players r eventually gonna run out cuz they spend it in shop.  so the plat that ppl get from r whether from starter newbies or people that spent real money to buy plat, in the end, everyones gonna need to spend real $ because nothin comes out of the shop after u spend plat.  It would make sense if DE added free plat for login rewards

no it wouldn't. believe it or not, but DE actually needs to make profit....

the only way they can really do that atm (outside of the prime deals) is by selling platinum