Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7-What Really Happened?

Madotsuki

My Viper runs out of ammo in two clicks. These are not double clicks. These are not held down longer than a normal click. One click, most of my ammo is gone, two click, I have to reload. I have a Barrel Diffusion and No Return. Without No Return, it takes three clicks.

Edited by Kanaris

What else changed that wasn't mentioned in the thread thus far:

-10-20% Lesser EXP yields at reward/bonus screen

-MS seem to be the cause of eating more ammo on Automatic weapons. Semi-auto seem to be unaffected

-Pod/Prisoner HP not scaled to match enemies buff in power (approx 1.5x to 4x in damage depending on the enemy; oneshotting Chargers exist)

As many have said earlier;

What the heck was the point of giving us passive stat bonuses to ease people into the game, when you so quickly afterwards DRASTICALLY ramp up the difficulty?

P.S. I've never seen anyone mention this before, but the patch before this disaster removed the ability to buy credits with platinum. They really do want us to grind...

Edited by Braken

100% sure the ammo drain thing is not related to multishot, and it's probably the RoF compensation for framerate. I saw this happening earlier, and took off multishot, and it's double firing on occasion with or without multishot active. Seems to be really sensitive for slight framerate changes, but oh well, rips things apart when it fires all kinds of bullets into them.

Apparently the multi-shot ammo drain only applies to fully automatic weapons.

Braton, Gorgon etc.

I personally enjoy the increased enemy damage and difficulty, things were getting way too easy.

+1

I disagree with the ammo, sure the enemies are now closer to that of a sea sponge, but it brings back the feel of being a ninja. Sure it makes it tough to kill everything but ammo hasn't been a problem on the levels that I've played that have required it, and I solo a lot. It's been more of run while gunning and firefights are death.

So, basicaly they don't want anyone using automatic weapons anymore, especially rifles.

Nobody who knew what they were doing was using rifles anyway - since 7.x all rifles have been a pile of s*** compared to pistols and shotguns [think a Hek two-shotting the Hyena], thanks to disparities in mod effectiveness.

Nobody who knew what they were doing was using rifles anyway - since 7.x all rifles have been a pile of s*** compared to pistols and shotguns [think a Hek two-shotting the Hyena], thanks to disparities in mod effectiveness.

True. I think they should buff the rifles to give them a purpose. And they should buff the beginner weapons so new players can actually do some damage....

I really like the harder enemies. but the nerf of almost every rifle was not cool....

Edited by Venarge

That's a silly thing to say. "Nobody who liked pistols and shotguns more than rifles was using rifles anyway" would be more logical.

That's a silly thing to say. "Nobody who liked pistols and shotguns more than rifles was using rifles anyway" would be more logical.

No, a bunch of us actually looked at rifles, decided pistols and shotguns were better in every aspect, and stopped using rifles in U7.

No, a bunch of us actually looked at rifles, decided pistols and shotguns were better in every aspect, and stopped using rifles in U7.

^

Yep

I have nothing against rifles, hell I like every weapon in the game. I want them all to be balanced.

But it's up to DE to make sure every weapon is viable and ever since Update 7, Rifles got nerfed to hell.

Melee took a really hard hit as well. (Mainly cause of bugs and .... pressure point... max +42% dmg... seriously? rofl)

^This. Get the HEK and AKBOLTO and never look back at the rifles. They are so weak it's ridiculous. Waste of money and time, even fully modded nowhere near the strength of pistols, lol.

As many have said earlier;

What the heck was the point of giving us passive stat bonuses to ease people into the game, when you so quickly afterwards DRASTICALLY ramp up the difficulty?

P.S. I've never seen anyone mention this before, but the patch before this disaster removed the ability to buy credits with platinum. They really do want us to grind...

They removed that prior to this patch.

Takes over an hour to think up and write a full list of feedback and suggestions on bosses.

666 views and barely making it to 2 pages over the course of a week and strategic self-replying.

Takes a minute to copy-paste update notes and ask for details.

1500+ views and 3 pages in one day, barely replied myself.

.......i have nothing to say.

I personally enjoy the increased enemy damage and difficulty, things were getting way too easy.

this.

and i dont even have godly mods, but everything was just too easy, specially after frames getting natural shield/hp/power increases

I'd like to quickly inject that DE does not have a history of stealth nerfs/enemy buffs. There have been accidential releases for upcoming features, but not with malicious intent. I highly suggest some jet cooling. This will be sorted one way or another. Let's not look at U7.7 or U7 as a whole as the last word in Warframe. It is not.

Instead, focus on productive feedback sans hyperbole and lay out your observations.

I'm finding that Grineer damage significantly scales at lvls 25+. Can't do any mobile defense missions involving them because the defense objective would die in a matter of seconds. Same with infected defense. At wave 15+, every charger instantgibs.