Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Puns

Reshiram9001

Tried this last month, didn't take off, let's try again.

Title says all, as long as it's related to Warframe, it can be put here.

Captain Vor? More like Captain Crunched

I guess you could say battling with Sargas Ruk is toasty.

You'll need a lot of energy on Ember

Because you'll be burning through it pretty quickly.

*cough* I'm awful at this. :l

EDIT: Frost is pretty cool... if ya know what I mean. ^^

Edited by Synville

I'd like to inspecter the rescue missions, they seem rewarding. Just need to bring a good secondary for a brakkup plan, and I should be good. Just gotta keep a loki profile in the mission. Can't be a Zephyr, because that would blow away my chances of finishing it. Ashure hope that I don't set off the alarms.

• 5 weeks later...

I had a culture shock when I met Volt! I mean, look at that personality! It's like he's a lightning rod for criticism. I don't think he's going to stay positively charged after seeing my bad puns. Though, I think Mag's in a coil, trying to get all those Corpus away from her body. Needless to say, Valkyr's clawing at my attention. Better go and "Rush" over towards her, before she goes Hysterical!

I hope Zephyr doesn't cause a turbulence with all my puns, though Banshee's already screaming about it. And my oh my, look at the Excalibur! He's as sharp as ever (geddit? Sharp, sword-based warframe? I bet that was pu- Nevermind.)... Though I feel a Rhino should be the leader, because, he is quite good at taking... CHARGE (Rhino Cha- I should stop.) I must say, trying to make a pun for Nyx is mind-boggling.

XD Anyways, how was that?

• 1 month later...