Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Boss?

LGear

Based on update 11- update before melee2.0...

Toughest boss: Raptor. Still can't find much weaknesses. (I'm only Rank 5, best weapon is a potato'd braton, NO REGRETS)

Captain Vor & Lech Kril Dual boss battle on Phobos

Hyena Pack... During Darvo's ties that bind thing was my first and only boss battle with Hyena

I actually like: Salad V and Zanuka

Raptor again because it's an awesome proxy.

Derf Anyo. He's cute.

Cap'n Vor. There's this glitch where when he dies and splits in half, each half will multiply rapidly and I end up with hundreds of split                            Cap'n Vor bodies.

Phorid and Lephantis. "Why do you defile us? Let us consume you. Be reborn." "Revoke the frailties of flesh."

Stalker, ninja vs ninja!

I'm not to fond of BIG BOSS WITH HUUUUGE HEALTHPOOL! ammo sponges, I prefer bosses that are deadly but in a way that is avoidable and requiring you to think.

Gameplay wise I really like the multiboss fights they've introduced recently, Alad V and Zanuka, Hyena pack, Vor and Lech Kril. (but that last one is more like...run away and let Vor teleport to you to fight him isolated while Kril shuffles slowly in your direction)

Lore wise I really like Nerf Anyo and Tyl Regor, they are not all super evil, Tyl Regor is a scientist trying to save the grineers decaying bodies and Nerf Anyo just want's to satisfy his curiousity when it comes to the warframes power.

I also really like the creepy lines of Lephantis and Phorid: Assimilate Rawnrawn!

Along with the twisted justice of the stalker: Your sentence is death! Rawnrawn will not trouble us any more.

Lephantis - the greatest infested boss (old school Phorid was my favorite in the early beta)

Vay Hek - epic boss fight at the end when he combines with Terra Frame (reminds me of Songbird from Bioshock)

Lech Kril - challenging and very fun, I also like his suit and face, its epic. I wish I could play as Lech Kril xD

EDIT: Other bosses that I like

1- G3 death squad - I only fought once but I wish I could fight them all day, everyday

2- Stalker - scary, challenging and fun, I killed him many times when he tried to stalk me while i was sitting on the toilet.

3- Zanuka/Harvester - a good boss that never harvested me, its like a robo-dog that can't bite me.

Edited by HideorEscape

The new Vay Hek is pretty in his final form. TBH, most of the reworked bosses are fun to fight if you don't have a Rhino or a Rhino on your team. It just feels nice to dodge missiles instead of tanking them.

I have to go for any of the properly multi-staged boss battles, especially Lephantis. Sargas Ruk, Lech Kril and even Vor are good too. The idea of a dynamic boss battle where your opponent gets more powerful and gains more abilities as you go on is excellent stuff. The new Vay Hek boss is fun too, though it takes a bit of work to reach him. And I can't wait for the few bosses who haven't been overhauled yet, like Tyl Reegor, Kela de Thaym and Phorid, to get a redesign.

Also, Lephantis gets points for being FREAKING HUGE. Perhaps there should be Corpus and Grineer opponents in a similar vein: a giant robot for the Corpus, and some sort of big stompy mining machine for the Grineer.

What I'd really like to see is an Orokin boss, though. And not just some 'corrupted' version of another boss: a proper, actual Void Assassination mission, possibly to take down the Neural Sentry controlling an Orokin Tower. It could be a multi-stage boss battle against a giant orb of some sort... not sure, really. But it would be amazing...

Lephantis all the way

Hek on the other hand I found a bit underwhelming. Flying Hek was irritating and the terra frame was one hell of an anticlimax. When you look around the arena and see all the moving trams, fans etc it feels like the finale of the Hek fight was going to be so much more.

Lephantis, really feels like an actual boss.  Of the invincibility bosses I don't mind Ruk.

Zanuka having Dispel and the one Hyena with the disruption aura are major no-nos in my book, I'd accept a slow drain but the disruption aura is such cheap nonsense.

Of the invincibility bosses, I loathe Kril, I just... don't find him fun to fight.

I haven't fought Tyl much, thx for reminding me. I like him too. 

Wish he had a [Loki] Disarm ability to make us fight him with melee only. Make the fight somewhat epic =D

He also has a nice story/lore to him.

Alad V's fight is pretty fun. I haven't fought the (new) Hyenas too much, only once to get my final Loki BP, and the other during the Darvo alert that introduced them, however it was blast both times.

there's a special place in my heart for Ambulas though, because who doesn't love watching others get kicked in the chest by the single most adorable boss in the game?