The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... The Kama(S)

Vargras

"Man, I never see anyone use the Kamas, and they look kinda cool. Maybe I'll build them and-"

6RHu4tP.png

fisqNJn.png

"Nevermind."

Seriously though, why in the world do these things take five neural sensors. You need ten if you want to make the Dual Kamas.

It gets even worse, to make dual kama and build all the singles for dual kama and buy the blue prints thier self from the shop will cost 160,000 credits XD

The credits aren't and are never the issue.

No, it's the fact that they take five neural sensors. I didn't think the 15 Orokin Cells for my Dakra Prime was bad, but the prospect of getting 5 neural sensors for one of these (and 10 if I want to dualwield) is just... egh.

fisqNJn.png

"Nevermind."

Seriously though, why in the world do these things take five neural sensors. You need ten if you want to make the Dual Kamas.

I don't know if it's because I'm primarily a console gamer and have welcomed good add-ons with open arms, but I seriously have no problem paying for things in this game. Then again, I also have two jobs and no kids. But PC gets a plat discount just from logging in, why not take the plunge?