The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sov's Rail In Pluto - Sechura Needs Your Help! [Losing]

achromos

Greetings, Tenno.

It appears at this time that Sachura is lost to us in the Shadows of Vengeance. It is our hope that the Space Confederation honors its promise and maintains the rail there at 0%. If they do, you have a stronger champion to defend your interests than we were. Give them the chance to earn your trust, and if they are true to their word you are better off with them than with us. If they do not, we are not in a position to oppose them.

The battle was fought and won by them. We accept the decision of the community in this. Ultimately, this is not about a clan or alliance, it is about what the community determines are in its best interests. In this, we humbly submit to this judgment. Our pride does not demand we keep this rail. This is especially the case when we did so for no benefit to ourselves. Well, we had our name in lights for a bit, but that was bound to change at some point, and we expected it not to last.

If you expected a different outcome based on what you thought this game was now founded on, perhaps that should cause you to reflect on what this community is now. Clearly the majority has spoken. This was not a minor victory, they crushed us.

Honor to you always, Tenno.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

May I ask, why did you deploy a rail on Sinai?

Greetings, Tenno.

It appears at this time that Sachura is lost to us in the Shadows of Vengeance. It is our hope that the Space Confederation honors its promise and maintains the rail there at 0%. If they do, you have a stronger champion to defend your interests than we were. Give them the chance to earn your trust, and if they are true to their word you are better off with them than with us. If they do not, we are not in a position to oppose them.

The battle was fought and won by them. We accept the decision of the community in this. Ultimately, this is not about a clan or alliance, it is about what the community determines are in its best interests. In this, we humbly submit to this judgment. Our pride does not demand we keep this rail. This is especially the case when we did so for no benefit to ourselves. Well, we had our name in lights for a bit, but that was bound to change at some point, and we expected it not to last.

If you expected a different outcome based on what you thought this game was now founded on, perhaps that should cause you to reflect on what this community is now. Clearly the majority has spoken. This was not a minor victory, they crushed us.

Much respect. I hope to see more of this instead of name calling and lies about other alliances being spread.

Greetings, Tenno.

Now go see if you can free some of Jupiter up lol

Does anyone know the Warlord of SOV? My Alliance is preped and ready to assist. I just need to get in contact with him.

Why would you need to get in contact with him? You could have just played in the conflict, before it was over.

Space Confederation promise zilch taxes bud :P

They have a 20% tax on their other rail.

It certainly seems absurd to attack a 0% tax rail only to setup a 0% tax rail of your own. Anyway, moment of truth will soon be upon us, and well see what Space Confederation does.

I'm hoping for the best, but not really expecting it.

Clearly the majority has spoken.

The majority does not speak, they merely parrot the words of their masters.

May I ask, why did you deploy a rail on Sinai?

Greettings, Tenno.

Honestly, it was a mistake. It was supposed to be an alliance rail for the Guardians. I got confused in the clicking and deployed a clan rather than an alliance rail. We do not expect to defeat Eclipse alone.

We will do our best to try to take Sinai on Jupiter, but if we lose there it is not my intention, or the intention of any others in my clan I know of, to continue in the rail conflicts. it is antithetical to the reasons we started playing this game, and it is, ultimately, not fun even when you are winning.

Victory to you, Tenno.

If the Space Confederation keeps their word at having the node tax-free, I can accept that. That said, I appreciate everything Shadows of Vengeance has done at Sechura, it wasn't about having the node for the sake of having it but helping out the community. If any clan or alliance can keep that ideal alive, they have my support. 

If Space Confederation plays their cards right and keeps their promise, they could get a significant boost in public support. Given enough time, their numbers would swell and we could have an alliance rivaling Eclipse in raw numbers.

But that's a big IF at this point, considering they started out the conflict with paybaiting. The burden of proof is on them. If they keep their promise, all is well and they may grow stronger. If not, they'll be more hated than Eclipse.

Edited by Yurilica

Greettings, Tenno.

Honestly, it was a mistake. It was supposed to be an alliance rail for the Guardians. I got confused in the clicking and deployed a clan rather than an alliance rail. We do not expect to defeat Eclipse alone.

We will do our best to try to take Sinai on Jupiter, but if we lose there it is not my intention, or the intention of any others in my clan I know of, to continue in the rail conflicts. it is antithetical to the reasons we started playing this game, and it is, ultimately, not fun even when you are winning.

Victory to you, Tenno.

Oh SOV is part of the Guardians now ?

Guess the community will hear from you guys soon :)

If Space Confederation plays their cards right and keeps their promise, they could get a significant boost in public support. Given enough time, their numbers would swell and we could have an alliance rivaling Eclipse in raw numbers.

But that's a big IF at this point, considering they started out the conflict with paybaiting. The burden of proof is on them. If they keep their promise, all is well and they may grow stronger. If not, they'll be more hated than Eclipse.

Are u freaking obessed with us?? why do you have to bring Eclipse up every single time?? Get a life dude, get a life.

Your point?

That your talk of "majority parroting the word of their masters" in Warframe is really awkward.

I'm all up for competition, but sometimes the roleplaying and the righteous indignation gets a bit creepy.

Edited by Charismo

Hi there, I am from SC. Yes, we did it with our forces only, taxes will stay 0%.

With all respect to SoV, guys, we are sorry.

You are not just a simple shadow clan, you've got a huge support, so thank you for a nice battle.

Our guys worked really hard.

Edited by EnnyBenny39

Hi there, I am from SC. Yes, we did it with our forces only, taxes will stay 0%.

You are not just a simple shadow clan, you've got a huge support, so thank you for a nice battle.

The victory is yours with honor, Tenno.

May it be one of many more in your future.

That your talk of "majority parroting the word of their masters" in Warframe is really awkward.

The statement applies near universally where humans are involved. It applies to players in Warframe, and it applies to the overwhelming mass of humanity in the real world.

I'm all up for competition, but sometimes the roleplaying and the righteous indignation gets a bit creepy.

I'm not role playing. That righteous indignation is real.

Feel free to be as creeped out as you like.

If you keep your promise of a free rail, you can count on my support in the next conflict, either directly, or via a donation.

The victory is yours with honor, Tenno.

May it be one of many more in your future.

Six times you defended your rail. Big job for a Shadow Clan.

With all respect to You.

Margarita, one of the Warlords of SC.

The statement applies near universally where humans are involved. It applies to players in Warframe, and it applies to the overwhelming mass of humanity in the real world.

Good luck on your final in your freshman Philosophy class.

Apparently, some of your members said Eclipse was aiding you guys :). Please send the culprit up here for punishment.

We do not have any business with them. Never contacted, never talked. There was a rumors between us too, that SoV is supported by the Eclipse, lol.

Edited by EnnyBenny39