Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Super Something ☆ All We Care Is The Alliance Chat Panel [Joining Closed]

yuikami

- Clan Name: IRIS Network
- Clan Tier: Ghost Clan
- Clan Representative: Ricardo58
- Clan's Theme: Decided to create my own (one-man) clan after seeing that Alliance chat was where most of the activity was going, while Clans chat remained quiet most of the time, there were a few LFG's but I wanted something more, and since I picked the clan and not the Alliance I decided to do this. Also for awhile I've been having this idea, mostly because I wanted to have my own Dojo to decorate it just the way I liked.

- Clan's Fandom: Single-Players RPGs, Rewatching TV Series from the 90's, early 00s. I'm also on SWTOR a few times.
- Clan's Contact: PM on forum

Edited by Ricardo58

@Ricardo58: Can't accept until you answer the last question sorry :O

@-INS-Jaze: Hello! Sorry I was so late seeing the message in-game, I'll send you the invite shortly! Hope you guys enjoy the stay here <3

Would love to join this Alliance :D

Some little bit of info about my clan:

- Clan Name: Fishbowl Of Fun

- Clan Tier: Ghost

- Clan Representative: Thegoldfish

- Clan's Theme: Really just me XD So not much more to describe than i already have XD haha

- Clan's Fandom: Anime, Card Games (based off those Anime), Pokemon, and the likes. As well as Skateboarding and Tennis. haha

- Clan's Contact: none

Edited by Thegoldfish

Hello! My small clan would love to join this alliance! It's perfect for our playstyle

Info: 

- Clan Name: Lotus Dynasty

- Clan Tier: Ghost. Will not go any higher. Currently there are 3 members counting myself and a possible 4th soon. 

- Clan Representative: Myself, 7.T.

- Clan's Theme: Just a clan I made for my brother and I to have access to clan tech, dueling, and Obstacle Course without having to rely on others. We're pretty relaxed and easy going. Mostly play on our own but being a part of this alliance and having the option of the Alliance Chat will be really helpful for difficult missions/grinding for parts. Plus we can help others too!

- Clan's Fandom: Zelda games, Skyrim, BL2, modding Skyrim, Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2, Pokemon Games (Generations 1, 2, and 4), Diablo games, Torchlight 1 & 2, Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts games, most things that are Nintendo 64 especially Mario Kart (freakin rubber band A.I.!) . IRL: Hiking, swimming, anime, space, and animals of all kinds. Pizza... Sleep is nice too.

- Clan's Contact: No sites or anything like that.

Looking forward to hear from you :) Feel free to PM me on the forums or /w if you happen to catch me in-game.

~7.T.

VyZ9s6o.png

CLAN NAME : Seven Sea

CLAN TIER   : Storm clan

CLAN REPRESENTIVE :  Microice94 (warlord)

CLAN FANDOM            : my mmber clan have many interests. Mostly anime and manga,  comics, movies, drama story... beside that... we just not play warframe only... we also play dota . ist weird? play warframe but chating about dota 2 = =

CLAN CONTACT : We have the forum,wechat contact, whtsapp contact even old school fb group = =

CLAN THEME               :  we were start to build our own clan from the same country player only, we represent from Malaysians player, im make the clans for malaysians only because we can comunicate each other easily if need help... but it doesnt meants we cant speak englih... we need alliance because we love too have the alliance logo.... all my right hand have the alliance emblem,,, beside tht i have 2 indeployed solar rails... so im need a guide

oEaezHp.png

LKSkFaj.jpg

eKbXFPp.jpg

We'd like to join this alliance to have more people to talk and play with, and because you didnt force us n didnt judge us wht to do.... im think u the best!! XD.... all i need juz a guide... thts make us perfect

Thanks for reading, and if you want to know more about us just check the website! :)

Clan Name: xXBEHEMOTHXx
Clan Tier: Shadow Clan
Clan Representative: Me (chinweehau)
Clan's Theme: We're a bunch of guys who play warframe for fun besides relaxing ourselves =)
Clan's Fandom: Each members likes different game, but I know a few of us play Dota besides Warframe =D

- Clan Name: HyMdOo
- Clan Tier: Ghost
- Clan Representative: me
- Clan's Themebeing ghosty
- Clan's Fandomyes

There are still 3 inactive members I could kick for room.

I also only care about the Alliance chat panel :3

Edited by Teatralis

- Clan Name: The Knights of Hell
- Clan Tier: Storm Clan (88 members, 20+ active)
- Clan Representative: CrashBuG, anikj2020, AbhijitSM or neoadvaita
- Clan's Theme: Demonology
- Clan's Fandom: The beginners in this clan jumped right in after ME3 stopped its development and WF came on steam. We still have fun playing warframe.
- Clan's Contact: took down the clan site as this forum and steam chat seem more appropriate.

Edited by CrashBuG

Clan Name: Incipisphere Warriors

Clan Tier: Ghost - 6 Members
Clan Representative: Me (Starwolfff)
Clan's Theme: Fun! We are a small clan that pretty much seeks to have fun and share cool experiences amongst the warframe community! :)
Clan's Fandom: Homestuck | MLP

We'd be pleased to join the alliance and look forward to meet y'all :)

Edited by Starwolfff

@ xXBEHEMOTHXx, sorry you're already in an alliance.

@ HyMdOo, you didn't answer every question clearly, sorry :<

@The Knights of Hell, Incipisphere Warriors, Welcome to Ultimate Super Something :D Hope you enjoy it here! Let me know if you need anything <3

Ultimate Super Something can no longer recruit anymore clan.
Thank you everyone for taking interest in our alliance :D

I'll post more detail if there's any further update to our members.

Edited by yuikami

@ xXBEHEMOTHXx, sorry you're already in an alliance.

@ HyMdOo, you didn't answer every question clearly, sorry :<

@The Knights of Hell, Incipisphere Warriors, Welcome to Ultimate Super Something :D Hope you enjoy it here! Let me know if you need anything <3

Ultimate Super Something can no longer recruit anymore clan.

Thank you everyone for taking interest in our alliance :D

I'll post more detail if there's any further update to our members.

NOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOOOOOOO