The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survarium - S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Esque Mmo

Letter13

I've been rather interested in Survarium lately because I'm a huge fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. I decided to make this topic because there wasn't one already (and because several important things are happening in Survarium over the next week, most notably is their founder program is ending 1 week from today).

So, have you heard of it? Are you interested in it? Are you in the CBT and feel like hanging out with other Warframers?

Let the discussion begin!

Sounds like an interesting Co-op, first time hearing it though.

However, by the sounds of it, it sounds like a complicated PvP... though I guess some people could probably make it out better than I can lol

Im gonna be honest....I have no idea what that is

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? Or Survarium?

Oooh, fancy... Any idea when it'll be released, even as closed beta?

My guess is that Open Beta will be sometime late 2014. Currently it's Closed Beta.

Never heard of it, tbh. Looks pretty fun though, may look up some gameplay.

EDIT: Watched some gameplay, looks meh. Will pass for now.

It's a Closed Beta, a lot of features are still missing from what I gathered.

How do I DL it?

You need to get into the Closed Beta first.

Could you link me to that, please?

Here you go: Survarium Founder Packs Final Sale.

I was going to buy a founder's pack but it is being weird and asking for stuff I've never heard of. If I remember I'll stop by the gas station (or subway since they take subway giftcards for some odd reason) and get one of the pre-paid cards they accept.

I was going to buy a founder's pack but it is being weird and asking for stuff I've never heard of. If I remember I'll stop by the gas station (or subway since they take subway giftcards for some odd reason) and get one of the pre-paid cards they accept.

They accept common forms of payment as well, i.e. Paypal, Credit card, etc.

You need to hit the down button on the side though. Don't know why the most common forms of payment are on the second row.

NVNW8QB.png

then 

SlNaWS5.png

They accept common forms of payment as well, i.e. Paypal, Credit card, etc.

You need to hit the down button on the side though. Don't know why the most common forms of payment are on the second row.

NVNW8QB.png

then 

SlNaWS5.png

I don't have a paypal account but I was trying to use my card. It asked for my secure code which I've never heard off. I can't be bothered to call up my banking company and query. There is a circle k down the street so I'll just get one of their gift cards or something. That way I can pay in cash and maintain my lack of a paper trail (it's a challenge I've given myself).

I don't have a paypal account but I was trying to use my card. It asked for my secure code which I've never heard off. I can't be bothered to call up my banking company and query. There is a circle k down the street so I'll just get one of their gift cards or something. That way I can pay in cash and maintain my lack of a paper trail (it's a challenge I've given myself).

Really? Every online site that I've ever purchased from has needed the security code (usually the last 3 digits on the back). Newegg, Amazon, etc... they all need it.

Really? Every online site that I've ever purchased from has needed the security code (usually the last 3 digits on the back). Newegg, Amazon, etc... they all need it.

Is that what that was? I'm used to it being called 'cv2' or something like that. That was the first time I had heard it called a secure code. Well, I'll have to wait until my next paycheck (in a couple days so I should be fine) as I just purchased a founders pack in another game and drained what little funds I keep in my account (I keep most of my money in cash form). I'm not sure whether I could transfer cash into my account as the banking service I go through does not have a physical bank and I've never tried using other bank's atms.

Is that what that was? I'm used to it being called 'cv2' or something like that. That was the first time I had heard it called a secure code. Well, I'll have to wait until my next paycheck (in a couple days so I should be fine) as I just purchased a founders pack in another game and drained what little funds I keep in my account (I keep most of my money in cash form). I'm not sure whether I could transfer cash into my account as the banking service I go through does not have a physical bank and I've never tried using other bank's atms.

Yup. The security code is the CV2 code. Some places call it by its actual name (CV2) and others will just say "Secure 3 digit number on the back" or something.

I have not played the STALKER games, but I think I saw my brother play it once.
That being said, I have also read the TV Tropes article about it, and it pretty much lists it as 'Dark Souls with Guns' on the Difficulty curve, though I may be giving it too much credit.
Might check it out.