The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Use Of Our ''ninja Skills''.

S0ulre4per

Maybe i sound greedy and it's too soon but i would like to see more use of our parkour wallruning frontfliping skill use in game. (for exapmple - the only way to get to that place is ONLY by wallruning (yea i know it sounds dumb)). and we should sometimes get in situation where have to fight without weapons too. i mean if we are THE HEROES, should we know how to fight with fists and legs only ( no dont even mention kogake/obex they still are weapons).

Go get captured by the Harvested and you will see how bad no weapons is.

As for the movement suggestion as long as it is optional I agree (The to get to this one area that has some loot in but has no importance to te actual mission optional)

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Go get captured by the Harvested and you will see how bad no weapons is.

As for the movement suggestion as long as it is optional I agree (The to get to this on area that has some loot in but has no importance to te actual mission optional)

i mean like we still are able to punch some 1 in the throat. that kind of fighting. i have seen harvester capture. its kinda fun makes the game kinda harder (escaping a fkn corpus ship and trying to get you weapons back)

i mean like we still are able to punch some 1 in the throat. that kind of fighting. i have seen harvester capture. its kinda fun makes the game kinda harder (escaping a fkn corpus ship and trying to get you weapons back)

Well that will not work in the games current combat system in any sort of high level content.

But if they added in more stealth essential missions that would be welcome.

i dont know if we are the good guys. buuuut for Lotus i kinda think she is more evil than corpus and grineer combined (infested doesnt count they are like a mad dog in the park ). anyways, it would be awesome if we could do more parkour. Yes i understand that is really hard to make and different mechanics but it would make game even better.

Well that will not work in the games current combat system in any sort of high level content.

But if they added in more stealth essential missions that would be welcome.

special missions where some1 attacks our dojo. (a solo mission) and we have to beat the s@#^ out of him and find out why was he attacking us. (story mission)

I'd like for someone to figure out a way to improve wallrun attacks.  They can only be used in the most situational of situations, and you have to be in the perfect position to even hit anything.  In fact I don't think I have ever actually seriously used a wall run attack on an enemy AT ALL in all my time of playing.

I want bosses which require parkour

Example: the floor opens up into a lava pit every 20% of their health that goes down and there are revolving sections of the wall that must be run on and jumped to while the boss is moving around somewhere in the center and has to be hit in a weak spot associated with an elemental type while the player is still wallrunning for that phase of the fight to end.

Just something actually challenging that uses all the game mechanics and requires some team coordination.

Edited by VegetableBasket

That's quite a nice idea.

I'd like for someone to figure out a way to improve wallrun attacks.  They can only be used in the most situational of situations, and you have to be in the perfect position to even hit anything.  In fact I don't think I have ever actually seriously used a wall run attack on an enemy AT ALL in all my time of playing.

I bet you have. Melee while on a Valkyr rope are wall attacks. Still, normal wall attacks should get a bigger radius in terms of where you can jumpattack at.