Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♣[Weeklyfanart] Rhino!

GatsuRage

Thanks for the comments! like always makes me happy to know few ppl like it, makes the time and effort I put in it worth it!

Me like, make Banshee.

We'll see~ i will do her eventually as I'm planning to make 1 for each frame, but depending how well I do next I may continue with the weekly update or just stop and dedicate more to my personal works for get better. Keep an eye on my deviantart page, I will upload it there first probably tomorrow or well late sunday (dididnt even start it yet)

Thanks for your comment!

Have you thought about selling these as Prints on sites like society6? I'd buy them. 

hmm.. I'm not really into that, not that I wouldnt like to get some cash out of my art, I rather was to bussy careing on getting better, then having to worry about get money from it (as I came back to drawing year ago after quiting for like a decade) I seriously have no clue of how that works lol

I feel flattered to know that you would buy it, and if happends you actually print it and put it in your wall... WOW thats too much! some ppl may say "ugh this guy is over reacting" but for reals for me as an artist is a BIG deal knowing someone like it that much to print it! ANYWAY tell you what, I can hang over to you the 300dpi a very nice resolution of this FOR FREE and you can check any local store on your area for print it! maybe would be cheaper for you that way? or if you tell me is cheaper buyin the print from that site then I check it out how that works for ya ;)

so lemme know!

hmm.. I'm not really into that, not that I wouldnt like to get some cash out of my art, I rather was to bussy careing on getting better, then having to worry about get money from it (as I came back to drawing year ago after quiting for like a decade) I seriously have no clue of how that works lol

I feel flattered to know that you would buy it, and if happends you actually print it and put it in your wall... WOW thats too much! some ppl may say "ugh this guy is over reacting" but for reals for me as an artist is a BIG deal knowing someone like it that much to print it! ANYWAY tell you what, I can hang over to you the 300dpi a very nice resolution of this FOR FREE and you can check any local store on your area for print it! maybe would be cheaper for you that way? or if you tell me is cheaper buyin the print from that site then I check it out how that works for ya ;)

so lemme know!

That sounds good. The Fedex near my house can print one out for me. Society6 tends to charge kinda high prices for prints. 

Edited by Plasmaface