Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]You Have Created Something Amazing By 1 Simple Glitch [Helmet Fusion]

Ishki88

DE could you possibly see any of these actually in game?   With a few removals of random parts, I think this has major potential.

Edit 1: More pictures added.  

Edit 2: Nekros, Valk, Booben added.

Edit 3: Banshee added.

Edit 4: Rhino Prime added.

Edit 5:  Last edit because I don't have the remaining frames any more :(  Ember Prime Added/Excal Prime added.

Maybe one day guys..........one day...and to be honest Nyx > Nekros > Rhino look the best to me

yUtTq9f.jpg

Ka6SQ0S.jpg

Ettva9c.png

7AUrqfq.jpg

4OBap71.jpg

h5qxByQ.jpg

oW00pIE.jpg

hXJh9Fg.jpg

QaJ7Zqk.jpg

p8TmBhE.jpg7VpSFZS.jpg

Casardis Trinity

d73fkjX.jpg

RzWOriH.jpg

Edited by Ishki88

That's all I got guys.  I don't have Trinity, Ash or regular Excalibur anymore.   Let me full around with Banshee and Oberon.  Will update.

But come on guys, that Nyx is BEAUTIFUL.

Edit:  Also everyone and DE, to re-create this beautiful glitch...just pick an alternate helmet from your desired Warframe and go to codex-weapons.   I picked Magistar because it allows you to see the whole view of the custom helmet.

Edit 2:  Guys I have more pictures coming :O

Edit 3:  I'll just keep updating the OP.  Sorry for the images are large but I'm trying to capture these without losing any detail.

Edited by Ishki88

If anyone has the remaining Warframes please feel free to add-on.  But try to match my image quality and resolution.  Just so we can see all the detail.  Crank your settings up high and tweak SweetFX + save as PNG.   Would appreciate it ; 3

Cross your fingers :>

Edit:  If I have the resources I'll craft Volt-Regular Excal-Trinity and give it a go.  I'm still farming Trinity's systems ;_;

Edited by Ishki88

If anyone has the remaining Warframes please feel free to add-on.  But try to match my image quality and resolution.  Just so we can see all the detail.  Crank your settings up high and tweak SweetFX + save as PNG.   Would appreciate it ; 3

Cross your fingers :>

Edit:  If I have the resources I'll craft Volt-Regular Excal-Trinity and give it a go.  I'm still farming Trinity's systems ;_;

I have the frames and have my settings at the highest, but I do not have sweetfx. I don't have hydroid, regular frost, Rhino Prime, or Excal prime. But I'll take some screenshots of the others

Edit: Rather than go through the trouble of editing and uploading them I'll just link you to me screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042953089/screenshots

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

It's weird I know DE.  But all you would have to do is allow an option that enables both helmets.   If it's possible in the Codex than the coding is already there.

Just a simple little button

PLS :3