Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

* * * Dual Dragon Nikana * * *

UndeadGhostWarrior

katanas are for poseurs.

We need CHAIN SWORDS.

BRUTAL, UGLY, MASS GIBBING, CHAIN SWORDS.

I WANT TO HEARS BLADE SAWING THROUGH BONE AND FLESH WITH MY 5.1 SPEAKERS.

GIVE WARFRAME THE M18 RATING IT DESERVES.

Chainswords_by_KireiKasumi.jpg

Chainswords, Eviscerators, want them both,

Unleashe my inner Repentia.

Jian sword first.

Guan Dao first.

yeah , Afro samurai was pretty good , even the Samurai champloo type of play

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen?

"Musashi created and refined a two-sword kenjutsu technique called niten'ichi" -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi

And... once more Wikipedia is shone to be the be all and end all of research. No other knowledge exists but Wikipedia and all people will know that Wikipedia is God.

*sigh*

Read the REST of that article please, not JUST the parts that fit your argument. Then, you might want to read 'The Book of Five Rings' or just about any other work on true Japanese swordsmanship. Not anime swordsmanship or video game swordsmanship, but true swordsmanship.

Oh, and copy and pasting from Wikipedia as your sole argument? Don't try that in college. Just don't.

Edited by Kalenath

And... once more Wikipedia is shone to be the be all and end all of research. No other knowledge exists but Wikipedia and all people will know that Wikipedia is God.

*sigh*

Read the REST of that article please, not JUST the parts that fit your argument. Then, you might want to read 'The Book of Five Rings' or just about any other work on true Japanese swordsmanship. Not anime swordsmanship or video game swordsmanship, but true swordsmanship.

Oh, and copy and pasting from Wikipedia as your sole argument? Don't try that in college. Just don't.

Just because I'm not awake enough to find a more credible source of info, that doesn't mean you have to be a #$&(% about it.

While I haven't personally read all of his works, I have heard a great deal about them from one of my friends who has. Although I don't remember every discussion clearly, I do remember a few talks about Miyamoto's dual wielding and the benefits/downsides of it. http://www.musashi-miyamoto.com/niten-ichi-ryu.html

But I guess you'd just preach to me again for not linking a more credible source of info and/or reading the books, myself.

Some good points to consider are:

1.) Dual wielding two long blades is silly and cumbersome

2.) Dual wielding one longer blade with a shorter blade is more ideal

3.) Niten Ichi Ryu has merits in quantity of actions, rather than quality(simultaneous blows from two different directions, ability to defend and attack at once, etc.)

4.) Kendo has merits in quality of actions, rather than quantity(single strong strikes, single strong defense, etc.)

5. Warframes can eliminate a lot of problems with the strength required to dual wield effectively

Edit: Also notice I didn't go on and on about how Miyamoto beat people to death with wooden implements on multiple occasions.

Edited by Grascen

I'd like another dragon nikana on my back and a same style wakizashi somewhere. Basic E mashing combo would use one nikana only and different combos could use two swords for big aoe or nikana+smaller blade for some other moves like spin attack.

This would be an OP addition to melee , a bulls**t in each hand with fast hitting bulls**t , seriously .

am i the only 1 who wants to be OP?

even if the damaged is slightly lowered , the ridiculous speed and using it would be OP

It would bring forth the opposite of ninja style type of play to the game

nope.  didn't even read the full post, but simply by glancing on the title I can tell whatever is in said post is an absurdly stupid suggestion that was given absolutely no thought at all before it was posted on the forums.