Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

11tpx8g.jpg - Hmm, I am unsure if you've read all the details on the first post. After that has been clarified, do get back to use if you're still interested~

I'm assuming that its because i never said my friends name. I hadn't thought of it at the time but its Chocob.

I'm assuming that its because i never said my friends name. I hadn't thought of it at the time but its Chocob.

24c8h9z.jpg - Ah, my bad! Though yes, mentioning the name is on there. I hope you enjoy your time with us, Spy. I've sen't you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

IGN: EpikStraightcut

Region: North America- west (I'm from California :3 )

Reason: A friend of mine ( Aekrid ) showed me his clan emblem yesterday, and my heart nearly exploded into tiny bits of adore when he did, so I had asked where he had gotten it. He said he'd gotten it from this clan ( which I didn't think existed on Warframe ), and he told me its name. My heart nearly exploded again, but after that moment, I'd decided to join ( if you don't mind :\ ) 

Oh, and he sent me the link to this thread.

Thanks!

IGN: Andiipandee

Region: Australia

Reason: Looking for a fun, friendly and casual guild :)

IGN: firelordzx5

Region: Venezuela

Reason: Looks good, I wanna join.

what do you mean by looks good

IGN: PyrrhaNikos

Region: North America- East

Reason: Looking for a large, casual guild. Also a brony. ^.^

IGN: EpikStraightcut

Region: North America- west (I'm from California :3 )

Reason: A friend of mine ( Aekrid ) showed me his clan emblem yesterday, and my heart nearly exploded into tiny bits of adore when he did, so I had asked where he had gotten it. He said he'd gotten it from this clan ( which I didn't think existed on Warframe ), and he told me its name. My heart nearly exploded again, but after that moment, I'd decided to join ( if you don't mind :\ ) 

Oh, and he sent me the link to this thread.

Thanks!

hope your heart does not explode when you join the clan

IGN: Vartrius

Region: Europe (UK)

Reason: I have a friend in the clan (kage132) who said that you are a casual and and fun clan to be in ^-^

welcome crusaders If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud

invited watchyosix got reason in game

hobbled rhino obstacle

ivXH9hM.png

In game name: Termcat2

Creeds: I have read them and they shouldn't be a problem.

Region: United States of America - East coast

Reason: I have a friend in the guild (SirFox) and I've been a fan of the emblem and ponies, I've toured the dojo a little bit and while it's totally confusing to me it looks fun. I'd like to have some other good players to play with because right now it's just me and fox playing together.

In game name: Termcat2

Creeds: I have read them and they shouldn't be a problem.

Region: United States of America - East coast

Reason: I have a friend in the guild (SirFox) and I've been a fan of the emblem and ponies, I've toured the dojo a little bit and while it's totally confusing to me it looks fun. I'd like to have some other good players to play with because right now it's just me and fox playing together.

IGN: Tzom

Region: Euro (RUS)

Reason: LF casual clan. And because the Russian clans are "a bit" inadequate....

and ofc shiny weapons from craft ^_^

In Game name: PVTparasprite

Region: The Netherlands (Euro west)

Reason: I would love to be in a clan and what better clan to join then the fandom I love? 

Welcome to the family my friends, your invitations has been sent. 

There is a map of our Dojo back in the first post though it is a little redundant now with the new ingame map when pressing 'M' in the dojo or any mission.

Here's the link to our Steam group! PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll send an invite at their earliest convenience. (is somewhat on hold ATM)

You can also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

And you are more welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud.

IGN: nofusss

Region: Colombia

Reason: A casual looking to play with fellows

wlzwqp.jpg - Sounds simple enough c: I hope you enjoy your time with us, nofusss. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Invites sent to: (Through in-game PM)

- Timmy9900

- Drakesquad

Welcome, Crusaders!

------

i would like to join :).

silphy send me :o , i'm active in terms(i can play for 2 weeks straight then not touch the game for a month)

IGN : DeadContent

11tpx8g.jpgI hope he told you to familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements first. You might've missed some details~ 

IGN : DeadContent

Region : EU West

Reason : i was looking for a casual/fun clan so Silphy advised it too me.

wlzwqp.jpgAlrighty, well I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Dead. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Archived