Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Oh lol well I really do want to join but I wasn't sure when I would get an invite. I know someone from here added me because I see the name a lot on this forum, I think the user was Exie? (btw I changed my alias in the game to this I was XxMickeeyxX)

Helllo~ I'm not sure you've read my reply saying you either have a pending invite to another clan or still currently in a clan. Until that has been sorted out i am unable to invite you :p I'm in class for most of the afternoon (PST) so hopefully someone can get you in earlier :p

Oh lol well I really do want to join but I wasn't sure when I would get an invite. I know someone from here added me because I see the name a lot on this forum, I think the user was Exie? (btw I changed my alias in the game to this I was XxMickeeyxX)

Hi there Viscor had to go looking for the old post you made to verify a few things and it all checks out fine I've sent you your invitation. So welcome to the family hopefully you'll have more fun and better luck with us.

And apologies for the double post messed up my original double quote.

Helllo~ I'm not sure you've read my reply saying you either have a pending invite to another clan or still currently in a clan. Until that has been sorted out i am unable to invite you :p I'm in class for most of the afternoon (PST) so hopefully someone can get you in earlier :p

I left my old clan because they were never online lol so I was running solo for awhile but not anymore :) thank you x3

Hi there Viscor had to go looking for the old post you made to verify a few things and it all checks out fine I've sent you your invitation. So welcome to the family hopefully you'll have more fun and better luck with us.

And apologies for the double post messed up my original double quote.

Its okay and the pleasure is mine :) thanks :3

Can I have that password now?

45Fo4Mw.png

Ohai, Horse :D Password for what?

------

IGN: Raudelbur

Region: USA

Reason: I'm looking for a clan to join and play in, and this one caught my eye, I enjoy playing the game, and I like helping people out.I hope I can be invited :)

24c8h9z.jpgHello, Rau! That sounds perfectly valid to me! I hope you have a wonderful time with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

IGN: Bjarny

Region: EU

Reason: Looking for a friendly clan and since im already a brony why not :)

24c8h9z.jpgHello, Bjarny! Your reason sounds fair enough to me c: I hope you en joy your stay with us! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hey, all! I was wondering if you would be gracious enough to invite me to your clan.

IGN: WhatsForDinner

Reason: I'm an active (very) Warframe player (heh, open Region and chances are you'll see me) and it's lonely sitting in a clan with only one person in it. I'm also a rabid brony, so watch out for bites! Seems like a perfect clan for me.

Thanks!

I considered joining some months ago, and I'm now (Finally) committing.

IGN:FIllyRarity

Reason: My previous clan was incredibly inactive, and even when people are online they're hard to get a hold of.

I'm looking for a more active, chill clan.

This one fits the bill.

Active, casual and has a common interest.

Seems perfect.

Creed seems reasonable (And to be honest, some parts common courtesy.), so no problems there.

^ cactuslol is referring to me (kyygg) haha

ran baal with him for hours, never a dull moment hehe. he recognized our crusaders emblem that i had on and wanted to find a more active clan than his current 2-man, so i referred him here

he's a good guy, even if easily excited xD. highly recommended

WOAH! SUDDENLY PEOPLE! O_O

I'd like to join your clan if possible. I'm in North America East, IGN: Summers.

11tpx8g.jpgCertainly, Summers! Though it appears that you might've missed some details found on the first post~

OK! I GOT DIS!

IGN: Cactuslol

Region: U.S.

Reason:

I'm in a two man guild and its getting really boring. He left for four-five months and he just got back. However, he still stay for like an hour every other three days. In addition to this, he's getting kind of bored of the game and I'm thinking of getting a new guild. I was looking around and I saw some kyygg I don't know his name it's 4:00 am in the morning. THAT'S RIGHT KYY I'VE BEEN PLAYING ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT :D. I'm tired. Well anyways... I was just doing some survival and then I saw that clan emblem. That glorious, glorious clan emblem. Considering he seemed chill and the other peeps I played with I though hmmmm, why not? By the way, you guys probably are starting to get the feeling I'm very active not only in game but out of game. I mean, look at that text, wow. Look at all that typing. So Amaze, Much Wow, Such Doge. Also on top of all this I'm one of those, people. Those people who watchada pones. From the people I've met, if the rest of the clan is just like them, why the heck not? Hmmm, I need to think about other things to type. So, hows everyone going? How's life? Who's your favorite pone? What's your favorite color? Ya know, all the normal questions us normal people would ask people. O god, I must be really really really tired. My hand is getting tired. Also, my eyes are starting to shut. My only, regret, is, that, I wasn't, able, to play, through, the night! By the way if anyone is wondering, this is my opinion about sleep: http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw5169-twi-nosleep.png  Well anyways... I'll be on tomorrow, hopefully I can type more paragraphs for fun. By the way don't hate me for spamming this box it's just what I do! <3 Welp, anyways, just think about it, I'm a super cool guy and extremely humble(you can tell how humble and cool I am because I'm telling you guys so :P, lel, the tired is getting to me). Hmm, I wan't to get to 400 words before I end this so I can make it as long as a short essay. In all honesty I just left a chat room with a bunch of bronies who I used to like but things went down and in all honesty I'm feeling kind of down so I could use some company. Just think about it guys, thank for reading 436 words about me blabbering on and on! :D

11tpx8g.jpg - Now that is quite the lengthy response and I applaud you! Hmm... I guess I'll have to go with Twilight for favorite pony ;) And the color midnight blue. Though sadly you seem to still be in your previous clan or have a pending invite to one, until that is sorted out I am unable to invite you. 

mlfw454_19_-_animated%20twilight_sparkle

Seems like a very interesting clan.

IGN: Kiwwi

Last clan was inactive.

11tpx8g.jpg - To find an active clan that perked your interests..? I guess that's alright, though I wouldn't say we are the 'most' active clan :p. But you've seem to still be in your previous clan or have a pending invite to another. Sort that out and get back to us if you're still interested.

------

Hey, all! I was wondering if you would be gracious enough to invite me to your clan.

IGN: WhatsForDinner

Reason: I'm an active (very) Warframe player (heh, open Region and chances are you'll see me) and it's lonely sitting in a clan with only one person in it. I'm also a rabid brony, so watch out for bites! Seems like a perfect clan for me.

Thanks!

wlzwqp.jpgHello, Din! Always good to have more active players aboard! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

I considered joining some months ago, and I'm now (Finally) committing.

IGN:FIllyRarity

Reason: My previous clan was incredibly inactive, and even when people are online they're hard to get a hold of.

I'm looking for a more active, chill clan.

This one fits the bill.

Active, casual and has a common interest.

Seems perfect.

Creed seems reasonable (And to be honest, some parts common courtesy.), so no problems there.

24c8h9z.jpgGlad to see you've finally made it, Rarity! I hope you have a wonderful time with us. I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hello... again.

IGN: Newbiespud

Reason: Funny story, I was actually a part of this clan a while ago, then I left to join another smaller one to see how that goes. Needless to say, I miss being in a big clan with lots of support. I won't leave again, I promise. :(

Hello... again.

IGN: Newbiespud

Reason: Funny story, I was actually a part of this clan a while ago, then I left to join another smaller one to see how that goes. Needless to say, I miss being in a big clan with lots of support. I won't leave again, I promise. :(

wlzwqp.jpgWell either way, welcome back! I've sent you an invite, spud!

I am now a lone wolf! A solitary hunter! In other words I left my clan and I'm ready to join another clan :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent! I hope you enjoy your time with us, Catus! Invite sent. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Archived