Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

please i want to join i had a clan but i got banned from the warlord i asked him if he can build for me a garden but he said no and i got banned please accept me as a fan oof my little pony and mostly spike :D please accept me here in your cool clan

ign what dat means in game ok:netherwarrior333

server:asia

guys i know:no 1

why i want to join: i was searching the wiki good clans on this

page[http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Twilight_Sparkle_v2/Cutie_Mark_Crusaders]and i found you first one on the list please accept me and am bit strong in game my rhino has 900 shield only sorry and 560 health i know very sorry for low stats and i sold my loki

netherwarrior,

if you want my name in real life ask me in clan dojo or chat and thanks for lots of zen gardens i really loved  to donate in my clan i hope you accept me as a normal solider,intitate or recruiter

please i want to join i had a clan but i got banned from the warlord i asked him if he can build for me a garden but he said no and i got banned please accept me as a fan oof my little pony and mostly spike :D please accept me here in your cool clan

ign what dat means in game ok:netherwarrior333

server:asia

guys i know:no 1

why i want to join: i was searching the wiki good clans on this

page[http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Twilight_Sparkle_v2/Cutie_Mark_Crusaders]and i found you first one on the list please accept me and am bit strong in game my rhino has 900 shield only sorry and 560 health i know very sorry for low stats and i sold my loki

netherwarrior,

if you want my name in real life ask me in clan dojo or chat and thanks for lots of zen gardens i really loved  to donate in my clan i hope you accept me as a normal solider,intitate or recruiter

Invitation sent nether welcome to the family. Prova and Lecta are about the same in stats I think and Scoots is pretty relaxed about stuff.

Howdy Crusaders! I would love to join this clan! I am a rather active fan of the show (as my name implies) and would enjoy playing with others. I play quite a bit, so I'll probably be online if you need me. Thanks for reading!

11tpx8g.jpgHello, bestpony! It appears that you might've missed some details which could be found in the first post.

Hi! im SolidKresch from USA (Miami, FL) and i just got reffered to your awesome clan by WhatsForDinner.

I've been looking for a clan with a sense of humor of sorts, to contribute to (even though you basically need nothing).

I love music, so i will personally pay for a music room full of drums and bells!

lol

I play pretty frequently and would love to join this awesome clan.

Thanks!  

Kresch.

I play on North America East, IGN superbestpony. Reason: magical friendship pones. Sorry about that, btw.

wlzwqp.jpg*Friendship intensifies* I hope you enjoy your time with us! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

Hi! im SolidKresch from USA (Miami, FL) and i just got reffered to your awesome clan by WhatsForDinner.

I've been looking for a clan with a sense of humor of sorts, to contribute to (even though you basically need nothing).

I love music, so i will personally pay for a music room full of drums and bells!

lol

I play pretty frequently and would love to join this awesome clan.

Thanks!  

Kresch.

wlzwqp.jpgHello, Kresch! Hopefully we meet your expectations of humor and of course there is the occasional pony silliness :P  I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hello! I play on the NA- East server, my IGN is Ruvial. I would like to join so I can have other people to play with and have fun!

Hello there Ruvial, I would like to invite you but I can not it seems you're already in a clan.

I would like to join. Sounds like a fun clan. My region is North America East and I was recommended by Chocob

Invitation sent ChocoboKing. Welcome to the family Crusader may you have good time with us.

Sweetie bell aside your post a little light on details, please re-read the first post.

My bad, I guess the earlier ones were before the main post had so much detail. I don't know, I just think it would be nice to be with a group of people when I play and not just whoever the game pairs me with. I also think it would be nice to be in a clan with people with similar interest, whether those interests are casual or not.

My bad, I guess the earlier ones were before the main post had so much detail. I don't know, I just think it would be nice to be with a group of people when I play and not just whoever the game pairs me with. I also think it would be nice to be in a clan with people with similar interest, whether those interests are casual or not.

invite sent welcome crusader and yes those post were be for it had it had those requirements to join 

Snaggletooth has been rejected from the clan.

Reason - Undervalue of teammates.

Hi, I'm French, I live in China (play from Asia region), and I like ponies.

I started playing a week ago and I am looking for friendly people to play with. 

Can I haz invite plz?

7762d4aacb69fb6430e7a39b05f06eeb4732b9c8

Sorry, post got deleted, by accident, it seems.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived