Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey guys, I'm sorry for a lack of activity from my side, just got carried away by another game that a lot of you know for sure. Starbound.

Friend of mine, who is in clan too, told me that some of you were talking about CMC server or something. That made me write this as I would love to invite you all who like this game to one server that really got me.

Starbards.net

Server is hosted in Dallas, TX, and even for me, who lives in central Europe, it have awesome connection. Community is nice and friendly, but theres lack of Bronies. :P

Community is focused on musical side of SB, meaning that we like to hang out on some planet and play all the music, but also normal gameplay is more than welcomed. :)

Hit me on forums, username: R3nt0r44 or in-game IGN: Neya

http://youtu.be/GdT1mrqdtuA

I want to join because I heard from my friend that this is a really great clan and because ponies are so so cute <3 I really want to join"

24c8h9z.jpgAllrighty~ I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Shadow! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for a lack of activity from my side, just got carried away by another game that a lot of you know for sure. Starbound.

Friend of mine, who is in clan too, told me that some of you were talking about CMC server or something. That made me write this as I would love to invite you all who like this game to one server that really got me.

Starbards.net

Server is hosted in Dallas, TX, and even for me, who lives in central Europe, it have awesome connection. Community is nice and friendly, but theres lack of Bronies. :P

Community is focused on musical side of SB, meaning that we like to hang out on some planet and play all the music, but also normal gameplay is more than welcomed. :)

Looks interesting. I'll look back on this in the future, but, for now, I'm gonna enjoy starbound with a hint of doubt on everything. :T

Get through the adventuring first.

I am definitely curious to see what you see players with the Ponex mod as. I assume it's glitches.

Looks interesting. I'll look back on this in the future, but, for now, I'm gonna enjoy starbound with a hint of doubt on everything. :T

Get through the adventuring first.

I am definitely curious to see what you see players with the Ponex mod as. I assume it's glitches.

Glad to see this reply. :)

Ponex currently replaces Glitches AFAIK, but there is mod, that allows you to add new race w/o replacing default ones. I believe it have to be both server and client side installation for MP tho.

Can I join? My region is North America - East. I want to join because I just got into mlp (No I did not hate on bronies prior) and one of my friends recommended the clan to me.His username is StarPaladin-SteelHooves

24c8h9z.jpgThen welcome to the herd, Turnip! I hope you enjoy your time with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hi, my IGN is krazygansta (Region : North America - West) and I would like to join your clan if you guys are still recruiting. I joined Warframe 3-4 days ago, and bought a Frost Warframe. Part of the reason why I want to join your clan is because I can't stop staring at the clan logo, it is just so unique... whoever made that is a genius! and another part is so I can get a chance to make some friends and complete mission together! 

I would like to join! I'm looking for more people to play with and hopefully make some new friends!

My region is North America - East. I've been a fan of MLP since early 2011.

24c8h9z.jpg - Cause friendship is magic *Boop* /) I've sent you an invitation, Loyce. Welcome to the CMC!

Hi, my IGN is krazygansta (Region : North America - West) and I would like to join your clan if you guys are still recruiting. I joined Warframe 3-4 days ago, and bought a Frost Warframe. Part of the reason why I want to join your clan is because I can't stop staring at the clan logo, it is just so unique... whoever made that is a genius! and another part is so I can get a chance to make some friends and complete mission together! 

wlzwqp.jpg - Salutations, new tenno! You bought the clan emblem in the market to wear our snazzy badge everywhere right? :P I've sent you an invite, Krazy. Welcome, Crusader!

------

hey guys! Sorry for the lack of activity, I just discovered the Joys of Modding skyrim...Sooo yeah...But I promise I'll be on soon! Just need to kill some more vampires! See ya guys ingame real soon!

The Joys of Modding Skyrim... Oh man, I spent about 750 hours on Skyrim thanks to mods xD

Hi i am from Holland i would like to join because i want to make some friends and because i am looking for a great active guild.

IGN: Gadeon

wlzwqp.jpgHello, Gadeon! I'd say that should suffice. And every clan does have their active and nonactive days :p I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Notification for the event.

Clan Focus : Getting as many Crusaders to 100p as possible.

QnA for this event.

Q) But I want to rank high for the clan!

A) I admire the goal, but, frankly, there are other things to be concerned about.

Q) Where is your competitive spirit?

A1) Casual clans in a PvE game with competitive spirit... 

A2) While I do appreciate the concept and would agree that having competition would be nice, that is not the overall ideal of the clan.

A2.1) If it is, then so be it.

A3) We lack the superior... power to do well enough to achieve the goal.

'Trying' while knowing you will fail isn't called being hardworking or adventurous.

It's called being foolish. 

A3.1) If you disagree with the above, then feel free to do as you will. Do NOT, however, drag others into your personal ideals.

Q) I don't feel like helping, just gonna do what I want.

A) This is fine.

Q) I don't care about the event.

A) This is also fine.

Q) I want to do other stuff but everyone wants to do the event! (or vice versa)

A) We do what we want. This is YOUR game as much as it is MINE and OURS. We play it as we will.

Q) I want to do the event a little to see what it's like and then stop doing it.

A) Do understand (and acknowledge) that you may be hurting the efforts of your fellow Crusaders. That is all.

EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR SCORES.

CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE 100P.

Our focus has not changed, but the focus is now a possibility to achieve the top rank.

IMPORTANT NOTES

- Doing more than one run will NOT make your scores accumulate/stack/increase.

- You MUST get that 100p in a SINGLE run. (either using 4people-Lapis or having any one person use Vermillion)

- Max score per person is now 400p, with everyone in the team using a Vermillion antitoxin!

- Antitoxins are tradeable.

Archived